Chapter 18

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I shouldn't have trust Zane, I hope Jeff will be okay. Maybe I should visit Jeff at the mansion...but Zane is there too....

that is not the problem here I am going no matter what. It is decided I am doing it today right after school end.

As soon as the bell for the end of the class end I rush to pack up my things and head to the forest. If only I know the way. But I don't know the way to the forest. I shook my head and motivate myself to go in. the tall trees and wind makes it scary when I went in.

After hours, I knew that I was going in circles. So I tear up some of my cloths to mark where have I been. I tied the cloth to the trees and started to walk and walk and walk. I then started to believe I was going the right way but some how I still feel that I am walking in circles. I could now tell by the shapes of the trees. 

But where did my cloths go?

I could feel some one behind me as I turned around I was hit on the back and blacked out.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I had woken up and I was tied up on a chair. This brings me bad memories. I started to become scared.

a guy walked into the room, I began to squint my eyes to see who it was. I noticed a red glow... Yet then it began much clearer, the person was glowing! I was in shock and surprise that it happened. the person stand in front of me looked like a devil a true evil person. I began to sat up strait and relieved that it wasn't Zane, but maybe this could be worse.

"Hello (Y/N)"  the man said.

" How did you know my name?" I ask feeling a little afraid.

" You seem to be scared don't worry I just want your power..."

"..... My power?"

" Yes" he began to point to my hand and the proxy mark appeared. I felt the burn again and the man gave me a wide grin.

" Wh-at did you do?...." trying to resist the pain.

" Oh just a little thing to make sure that I didn't get the wrong person." he said in a smile and he put his hand down. " Now shall we begin."

" Begin wha--" I screamed as my hole arm just suddenly burned and it was glowing red. I kept screaming, while the man is doing something to my arm. After a few minutes he stopped. My hand still have the mark.

" uhg.. why are you so stubborn why are you not letting me have it." The man said. I panted, trying to catch my breath and looked up at him. 

" It seems to be you are just half awaken huh? I guess I will just let the power to complete its self and see what happens" he said in a smirk.

" wha...what do... you me..an?" I ask

" well, wouldn't it be more fun if you find out." He stepped out of the door leaving me tied up. I rest myself. I still could feel the extreme pain but it has gotten better.

~~~ Another Time Skip~~~

I could tell that it was the next day, by the little window which provided light for the hole room at the morning. I heard foot steps and I turned my attention to the door. 

"Already woken up I see....Let's get right to business shall we?" I knew what he meant by that and I prepared myself. I felt my hand burning and I managed to hold my scream this time. It didn't felt worse than last time. I looked up to him, he was smiling once again. " seems like you handle it well now let's kick it up a notch." He began to raise a finger to me and I started to scream again.

Are you kidding me how long do I need to hold it this time?!

this time the pain reach all the way to my head. It hurt so bad, then he suddenly stopped. I tried to catch my breath again and once again I managed to look at him. My face was burning and I could feel blood dripping from my left eye. 

" Seems like we are half way there." He garbed my  face and looked into my left eye. " I think I should let you see this" He smiled and put a pocket mirror in front of me. I could see the blood flowing out of my eye, but what surprises me the most was my eye. My left eye had turned to a bright purple and I was in shock. " No worries you are almost there, once the tips of your hair loses color. I could finally have the power."

My hair will turn white? what?

I got lost in the train of thoughts and realizes that Zalgo was gone and put my back against the chair. I waited and waited.

Zalgo's P.O.V

I go to the cabin again and this is the final time if I could get it. 

She has no idea how to use that great power of hers'. Heck she can't even use it to free herself from the ropes.

I walked into the room she looked at me again and without the word said I began the draining. this time I go on full power and as always her screams sounded so sweet. I could see some of her hair turning white once it stops changing color I stopped and get to change into another spell. I could see her looking down her feet. Then snap!  The ropes on  her was undone and she began to attack me. It hurt my arm. The next attack I managed to dodge and she ended up hitting the stone floor. It made a huge hole on the ground. I looked at it in a sign of relief.

I could have lost my arm, but this makes it so much more interesting.

I could saw black aura surrounding her and every living plants began turn into ashes. I smiled in excitement to have the power. then I heard another foot step passing by and knowing it is somebody else I fled. Before I fled (Y/N) hit the wooden cabin and it made a large noise. Crumbling the wooden Cabin.