Chapter 5

Kyoki POV

"Sasuke, I'm at point B."

"Sakura, I'm at point C."

"Naruto, I'm at point A. Believe it!"

"You're slow Naruto," Kakashi said through the earpiece.

"Shouldn't you be criticizing the guy who hasn't said anything?" Naruto complained.

"Why hasn't Kyoki said anything?" Sakura asked.

"No one told me we were looking for a cat," I growled. Why didn't these guys mention it was a cat? Don't try to pet the cat. But you have to. Why? You gotta. The cat is so fricking cute!

(A friend of mine actually suggested attaching a picture of Sebastian

(A friend of mine actually suggested attaching a picture of Sebastian.) 

"If you were paying attention, you would've known," Kakashi sighed.

"Sorry, not sorry, but I don't pay attention to people I find boring," I retorted. Seriously, if people want to get my attention they need to learn how to be interesting.

When the three walked up I was sitting cross-legged and petting the cat. . . . . Maybe, just maybe, I have a problem. Nah. I don't have a problem.

"Leave it to him to find the cat without any problems," Sasuke said as he rolled his eyes. Is that supposed to be an insult?

"It's so cute," I said, well nearly squealed. I didn't squeal. What are you talking about? I'm manly as hell. . . . Alright, there's a 10% possibility I almost squealed. Don't judge me. . . . Who am I talking to?

"Who are you and what did you do to that jerk named Kyoki?!" Naruto shouted as he pointed accusingly at me.

I ignored the blond idiot and continued to pet the cat. I can't help it! Cats are just so adorable. Naruto startled the poor  kitty and it attacked him. Yay.

"Can't we get a better mission than this?! I hate cats!" Naruto shouted.

"How can you hate cats?" I asked.

Time Skip

We arrived at the Hokage Tower and returned the cat to her owner. That woman was practically squeezing the life out of the poor kitty. That poor poor cat. It needs to be saved. Unfortunately, I'm not a cat burglar or a hero.

"Hehe, stupid cat. He deserves to be squished," Naruto laughed.

"No, she doesn't doesn't Naruto," I muttered. He seriously is an idiot.

"No wonder that cat ran away," Sakura whispered. Nice observation, Captain Obvious.

"Hn," Sasuke said.

"We don't speak Uchihanese," I said with a yawn.

"Hn."

"You have a very punchable face," I said obviously confusing Sakura. Not the person I wanted to confuse, but I'll take it. Sasuke rolled his eyes and I yawned again. "So bored," I mumbled. The Third started talking and I tuned him out. Once again I say, these people are so boring.

"Ow," Naruto nearly shouted when he was punched in the head by Kakashi. Am I allowed to do that? Because I really want to. It looks fun! The Hokage started to lecture Naruto which caused Naruto to talk about ramen. Now, I'm bored again. Oh, a window. The easiest way to get away with murder.

"-I'm a ninja now and I want a ninja mission!" Naruto shouted.

"Since you are so determined, I am going to give you a C-rank mission," The Hokage said. Wait a second, are you kidding me? Naruto pouted and that got us a C-ranked mission. The hell? I seriously do not understand these people. "You'll be bodyguards on a journey."

"Really?! Who? Who?" Naruto asked, not able to hide his impatience.

"Calm down, I will bring him in now. Send in our visitor." Why am I actually paying attention to him? A drunk man stumbled into the room.

"What the-? A bunch of little snot nosed kids," the drunkard said before he took a swig of his alcohol. I already find him annoying. How dare he call me a little snot nosed kid! "You the little one with the idiotic look on your face. Do you really expect me to believe you're a ninja?"

Naruto laughed, "Who's the little one with the idiotic look on his fa-" Sasuke sighed and Sakura just stared at him. Naruto looked back and forth between them. At least he didn't look at me. Besides, considering I hide my face, I couldn't be the one with the idiotic look on their face.

Once Naruto realized he was the shortest he tried, and failed, to attack the drunkard. "I'll demolish you!!!"

"You can't demolish the client, Naruto," Kakashi sighed.

"I am Tazuna, master bridge builder. I must return to my country, I'm building a bridge there that will change our world. I expect you to get me there safely, even at the cost of your life," Tazuna said.

Lovely, just lovely. I don't know about these idiots, but I'd prefer to live. And stay home, but I doubt I'd be allowed to.

Since we're leaving the village, I'll have to find someone to watch Namida. Should I take Nakimasu? It's only a C-ranked mission, but anything can happen. I suppose it'd be a good idea. Besides, leaving him alone with Namida for more than a day means I'll come home to a cat-less house.

So, I'll take Nakimasu with me. This is going to be interesting. Maybe even fun.