Chapter 24

The white haired boy sat silently in his cell. He hardly ever spoke a word since what happened. They tried using a Yamanaka to get information out of him, but Kono kept that from happening. They could never get anywhere with him. They have no clue as to why he helped attack the village and Kyoki was going to everything he could to make it stay that way. 

Though, just because he was locked up doesn't mean he was going to let Elise and Naki stay that way. Why should they suffer for his mistakes? They shouldn't, that's why he's waiting he's going to get them out of there, even if it costs him his life. 

a guard walked up to his cell."Oi, Kyoto, you got visitors," he said.

"It's Kyoki," was all the white haired boy said. The guard rolled his eyes in annoyance, but he opened the cell anyway. He took the restrained albino to an interrogation room. Kyoki rolled his eyes. Again? This is the fourth time this week. Oh well, it gives him something to do. The guard exited through the door they came in. He sat down in one of the chairs, he was used to this already. The door opened and people he did not expect to see anytime soon walked in.

"Well, to what do I owe the honor of seeing my former squad?" Kyoki said with a smirk. They probably thought his former squad could get him to talk and honestly under different circumstances, he probably would've. But he knows better. Anything he says can be used to condemn him. If he plays his cards right, he just might be able to save Naki and Elise.

Naruto's normally bright blue eyes looked dim and even depressed. "We wanted to see you," Naruto responded. To the left of Naruto, Sasuke starred intently at Kyoki, like he was trying to figure out why Kyoki did it.

"If you're here to get information for them you might as well fuck off," Kyoki growled, he wanted them to get angry and give up. It would help them in the long run. They never should've bothered with him.

"We're not here to help interrogate you," Kakashi stated. Sakura and Naruto nodded as if to confirm what Kakashi said.

"Then, you wanna help, right?" Kyoki assumed.

"I doubt you'd let us even if we tried," Sasuke spoke up.

"Don't waste your time with trying to help me, the Old Man already made that mistake.But . . . " Kyoki's voice lowered when he continued, "Naki and Elise only did this because of me, so focus your efforts on them."

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked.

"Oi, ass-hat take me back to my cell, I'm done talking," Kyoki shouted. Before the others could protest, the door behind Kyoki opened and the guard from before entered. He glared at Kyoki before leading him out of the room.

"What did he mean by, 'focus your efforts on them'?" Sakura asked.

"We need to talk to Nakimasu and Elise," Kakashi answered. "Let's go."

*****

The blue haired girl sat cross legged in her cell. She didn't have much freedom with her movements, there were shackles around her neck and wrist. Why doesn't she just turn into a bird and escape? Well, that'd put Kyo and Naki at risk and she couldn't do that. Though the Leaf Village seems to believe the shackles are what prevent her from doing that.

Kyo must have some sort of plan to get them all out of here, so until then she'll stay put and avoid answering questions. The hardest part was when they tried to bring in a Yamanaka, she had to block off her brain, which was the real torture. She's pretty sure she succeeded, after all,  nothing has happened since then.

Elise was so lost in her own head, she didn't notice a guard walk up, "Birdie, you got visitors."

"Please don't call me Birdie."