Chapter 12

Third POV

Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi all sat around the room that an unconscious Kyoki was located in. Kakashi had to change his bandages earlier. The others? Well, they were still waiting for him to wake up. . . . It had been a few days.

"I'm leaving," a familiar voice rang out, "You idiots can deal with your rouge ninja yourself."

"So, you're awake," Sasuke muttered looking at the boy, who's eyes were still closed.

"Obviously, Jackass, now where's my jacket?" Kyoki said as he pushed himself up. His arms seemed to shake slightly, but he was able to sit up all the way.

"You should rest," Sakura said.

"No one asked you," Kyoki said as he shot her a glare. "Where is my jacket? I'm leaving, whether you idiots like it or not." Sakura looked away from Kyoki afterwards, not really wanting to anger him further.

Kyoki POV

"Someone needs some more beauty sleep," Nakimasu said as he slithered to me. Wait, where did he even come from? Nevermind, I don't want to know.

"Fuck off, Naki, I'm not putting up with you right now," I snapped. . . Oops.

"Language, there is an idiotic Uzumaki present," Nakimasu sighed. What does that have to do with anything? Besides, he's probably heard worse.

"Where's my jacket? I just want to leave," I mumbled in reply. I'm not even going to bother arguing with Nakimasu, now.

Kakashi sighed, finally deciding to join in, "You're in no condition to go anywhere."

"Seriously, Kyoki, just rest. You don't have a death wish do you?" Naruto cut in.

Sasuke stepped towards me and handed me my jacket. I probably should of brought another one. This one has a huge slash across it now. Oh, well these idiots have gotten to stare at my face long enough. I put on my jacket and put the hood up. That's better.

"Just let me leave, please," I said. He should just be glad I said please.

"You seriously want to leave, huh?"Kakashi said.

"Yup, and I'm going to leave whether you let me or not."

"Fine, we'll leave, but you have to promise me something?" Kakashi said with sigh.

"What is it?" I asked. I swear if it's something ridiculous I'm going to punch Naruto. . . Or Sasuke, I don't care either way.

"You'll go to the hospital as soon as we get back."

"I obviously don't have a choice in the matter, so let's just go already."

And now I'm trapped in a boring as fuck room. One of those idiots could've stayed, so at least I have something to do. By that I mean insult them- Okay, that's probably why none of them stayed. Assholes.

Why are hospital rooms just plain white? It's boring. And blinding. I messed around with the IV that my jacket sleeve covered up. . . What? I'm not going to take off my jacket just because I'm told to.

"Fuck it, I'm leaving. I can't stand this boredom," I mumbled to myself as I slipped out of the hospital bed.

I pulled the IV out of my arm and left through the window.

Third POV

"Lord Hokage, how much do you really know about Kyoki?" Kakashi asked. Squad Seven just returned today and Kakashi took Kyoki to the hospital, before coming to report to the Hokage. Of course, there were a few things bugging him.