Chapter 15

Kyoki POV

I woke up with Nakimasu trying to kill me. Weird, that hasn't happened in a while. "Thanks for reminding me that you're an ass," I said as I sat up.

"I didn't know you could be a smart ass so early in the morning," Nakimasu replied. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"What are you talking about? I'm always a smart ass," I said as I walked out of the room.

"Right, I forgot. So, about this exam, what are you gonna do?" Nakimasu asked as he followed me.

"You'll see."

"I don't like how that sounds."

Time Skip

So, Naruto was running from a brick thing, talk about the worst disguise ever. The real question is why was no one questioning it? Anyways, after, Naruto turned and shouted at it there was a bright light. So either it evolved or I died.

Unfortunately, it wasn't either of them. It was that kid, that Cat-Hat was holding by the scarf, and his friends. 

"I'm Moegi the sassiest kunoichi in Preschool!" The girl said.

"I love algebra, call me Udon!"The boy wearing glasses said. 

"And I'm the strongest ninja in the village- Konohamaru! And when we're all together-" The scarf child said. So, he's a clearly a Naruto.

"-We're the Konohamaru Ninja Squad!" the three kids finished in sync. I felt a small smile tug at my lips, I'm grateful that I hide my face.

"Yeah, I knew it was you guys the whole time. What do you losers want? I'm getting ready to take the second stage of the Chunin Exams and you're interrupting me. I don't have any time to be playing around with you guys now," I never thought I say this, but damn, Naruto is an asshole.

My solution to this, pushing him out of the way. "Ignore him, you don't want to waste your time talking to a guy who only has enough brain cells to think about ramen," I said.

"We didn't even come here for him," Konohamaru said, he looked slightly confused.

"So, what'd you come here for?" I asked. Naruto was next to me now, but he seemed to be somewhat paying attention to the kids now.

"We came here for an exclusive interview!" Moegi replied. Udon just nodded in agreement.

"We're here on assignment to write an article for the Academy's Newspaper-" The Academy has a newspaper? "It's a big time story all about the Chunin Exams," Konohamaru explained.

"That's why we want to do an exclusive interview with Naruto," Moegi finished explained. After that, Anko walked up asked what was going on, Naruto explained, she thought they were going to interview her, and we got a ten minute break, cool.

"You haven't complained once about being bored," Sasuke said as we waited for them to finish interviewing Naruto.

"Yeah, are you feeling okay, Kyoki?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I mumbled. Shortly after that, Sakura got interviewed, leaving Sasuke and I alone. There was a very very awkward silence.

What was surprising is they wanted to interview me next. Weird. "Alright, so what all do you guys want to know?" I asked when they started the interview.

"Like what you all do on missions and stuff," Konohamaru said.

"Mainly, it's just listening to Naruto never shut up," Was my answer. I'm guessing Naruto heard that because he glared at me.