Chapter 14

Kyoki POV

Ibiki looked over my paper and I just waited for him to say something. "You're a genin, aren't you?" Ibiki said when he was done looking at my paper.

"Well, that's the whole reason I'm here, because I'm a genin," I explained, which just seemed to annoy him.

He sighed before he asked, "You must have have cheated."

"I didn't cheat. I used this thing called my brain, I get you don't have one, but-" I fucked up. I'm going to admit it, I so fucked up. I pissed him off, major fuck-up on my part.

"Listen hear you little brat, I'm the head of the Torture and Interrogation Department. I could get every secret you have in your head out with ease," Ibiki growled.

"I didn't know ease and torture were the same thing. Why didn't anyone tell me?" I said. My voice wavered slightly, fuck. Did he notice? Probably, he's smarter than I've given him credit for. My hands are shaking as well. Ugh.

Ibiki raised an eyebrow, "Wait a second, why did you answer the tenth question?"

"Read my answer."

After he read it his eye twitched, "I should disqualify you now."

"Considering you said you should, that means you're not going to," I said with a small smirk.

Before he could reply the timer went off, signaling that fifteen minutes remained. He practically slammed my paper on the table before he walked to the front of the room. I almost turned my attention forward, but Duckbutt was staring at me.

"What the hell did you write?" Sasuke asked with a sigh.

"It doesn't matter," I said before grabbing his paper and looking over his answers. "You missed number four," I said before I handed him his paper back.

Sasuke shot me a glare at that, but I just ignored him. When I looked forward some people had their hands raised. They must have given up, considering they would leave right afterwords. Naruto then raised his hand.

Wait what? Did this idiot seriously get intimidated by that idiot? Well, I did, but that's different. Sorta.

"Don't underestimate me!!!" Naruto shouted as he slammed his hand on the table. There's the idiot I know! "I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want, you guys aren't gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I do get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life- I'll still be Hokage someday," Naruto shouted and I smirked under my hood. Shouting that took some guts, time to rip 'em out.

"Shut up, Naruto, you lower the IQ of the whole village," I said with a smirk. Naruto looked kinda embarrassed and he sat down. Then, Ibiki continued talking and I just tuned him out.

What caught my attention again? Some stripper(?) coming in through the window. What? Did Ibiki hire a stripper to come help him 'celebrate' after the first stage of the exams?

"Why is a stripper here?" I asked. This pissed off the woman.

"I'm not a stripper!" She shouted.

"Then, why do you dress like one?" I asked.

"God, you're already annoying," She sighed. She then continued, I'm assuming to ignore me, "I'm Anko Mitarashi, your next Procter!" That's when I got bored.

"Alright, if you're just going to goof off, I'm leaving. See you tomorrow at the Forest Of Death," I said as I stood up and walked off. I heard footsteps behind me, but I didn't care enough to see who it was.

"So, are you afraid of Ibiki?" A voice, that could only belong to Sasuke, asked.

"What gave you that idea?" I asked as he walked right next to me.