Chapter 13 [Please Don't Leave Me]

alright i know this chapter is short which is why i'll be posting another chapter later today <3 tell me what you think and how bout who's your favorite character so far ? =] <3 comment and vote <3 =]

===At Santana Kurt and Rachel's Apartment===

Santana went to her apartment to get into something more comfortable and leave her purse which had the ring in it .she took her phone and dialed in Dani's number again about the 60th time as she walked to her car and started it "come on Dani...please pick up..." she said to herself but then an unfamiliar voice awnsered...

"hello is this Santana Lopez"

"yes this is her..." Santana replied back to the women still confused as to why a women was awnsering Dani's phone.

"we have some bad news about Dani..."

"where is she ??? what happened i wanna talk to her !!"

"i'm afraid you can't...Dani's been in a horrible car accident..and she is dangerously ingured..."

"oh ...my..god.." Santana froze her phone fell from her hands as tears started to fall from her eyes..she couldn't believe it she didn't want to believe it..

"Ma'am ??? Ma'am??" Said the women on the phone Santana picked her phone up and pulled back every tear that was threatening to fall she could barley speak

"what hospital...?" Santana hardly let it out ...

"New York Downtown hospital..."

"okay.."Santana hung up and started to make her way to the hospital which was about a 30 minute drive..

----(Meanwhile)----

===At Santana Kurt and Rachel's apartment===

Nate,Miley,Rachel,Quinn,Kurt and Blaine walked in the apartment Nate was worried as hell so was everyone else Miley Rachel Kurt and Blaine took their seats on the couch as Nate paced left and right while Quinn stood beside Rachel who was sitting on the couch all of them staring at Nate..Miley stood up and took a hold of Nate's shaking hand..

"Nate...please calm down..." Miley whispered to him..

"i'm not gonna calm down!! Mi Dani and Santana hadn't picked up any of our phone calls ...thats never a good sighn ..." he said starting to tear up..Miley laied her hand on his cheek and whipped the tears that were now falling on his cheek as he laid his forhead on top of hers closing his eyes accepting the comfort his girlfriend was giving him..

"baby...you need to calm down..we're gonna find them i promise.." Miley said after Nate nodded against her forhead she pecked his lips and kept a hold of his hands as she made their way to the couch she looked up at everyone..

"we have to find them..." Miley said

"we'll split up Me and Blaine will go back to the park.see if we can find then there...." Kurt said

"And me and Rach will go Dani's place..." Quinn said

"while you two stay here if they show up and keep calling them okay ?" Rachel said

"do any of you guys know what exactly happened...?"asked Blaine everyone shook their head except for Quinn she quietly shifted away from next to Rachel..and took a deep breath..

"i think i might have an idead...." Quinn said looking down..Blaine caught up with her ...

"you don't think it's because of-" Quinn looked up at Blaine then cut him of..

"why else would Dani be so upset ?" Quinn asked everyone but Blaine was confused..

"what are you talking about ?" Nate asked couriously worried..Quinn took a deep breath before talking