Chapter 27 ["I Do"]

Author's Note:

finally what you have been waiting for i know it took me forever to upload this but i am finally free which means i can actually write with a lot more passion since i got time..anyway i'd like yawl to know that this story will end in the next two to three chapters i may or may not make continues darbbles on their life after marriage and a couple of years later if you guys want but i hope you enjoy this chapter now tell me what you think and please vote <3 =]

===The Wedding====

it's time ..the moment thats felt so far yet so close is finally here ..Santana was pacing in her room for the last few minutes waiting impatiently for her fiancée who she's amusing looked with out a doubt stunningly amazingly breath taking ..Santana's nerves happen to be at their highest point at the moment her hands were shaking and she hasn't even yet seen her future wife in just a couple of minutes ...she wanted this more than ever but she still felt a bit nauseous and nervous ..she took a deep deep breath as she shook of the last of her nervous while Dani entered the room silently her gaze falling to the beautiful outstanding stunning reckless mess in front of her she smiled to herself as she watched Santana walk to her mirror one last time she looked at herself and began to give herself a pep talk still not noticing Dani behind her ..

"okay.." Santana breathed out before she took another deep breath again and started to talk "you're okay ..you're more than okay ..you're great ..you can do this ..you've been waiting for this since forever ..now stop being a cowered and calm down..she loves you ..you look amazing ..-"

"no baby you look way more than just amazing" Santana froze at the sudden familiar voice she loved..she looked at the reflection of Dani who had a smirk as she walked closer behind her Santana's blush forming along side the shy smile growing on her lips Santana turned around with her head down a shy smile plastered on her face and her cheeks redder than a tomato she kept her eyes locked on the floor as the nerves she managed to shake out just a few seconds ago came rushing back ..Dani's smirk turned into a loving smile as she lifted her fiancee's face up with two fingers lifting her chin she locked eyes with Santana as she took in how outstandingly breath taking she was..

"don't look away.." Dani said as she admired the now speechless blushing Santana in front of her she pushed back a piece of Santana's hair behind her ear as she kept her eyes locked on Santana's "i've been waiting for this since forever to.." Dani said with a smirk quoting Santana's pep talk which caused Santana to chuckle and Dani to smile brightly and once their eyes interlocked again Dani intertwined her fingers with Santana "ready ?" Dani asked getting ready to head to the altar Santana smiled brightly

"how could i not be ready ? i've been ready my whole life" Santana said receiving a shy smile and a little blush from Dani which caused her nerves to calm down a bit ...and with that both women made there way to the altar where everyone from their family and friends sat in their seats except for Santana's father who will be giving the first speech ..

"we are gathered here today ..on this beautiful morning to share with my lovely daughter Santana and this lovely women Dani as they exchange vows of their ever lasting love...." both women looked at each other with loving smiles as everyone around them did as well..Kurt and blain looked at the couple in front of them as they imagined their own wedding to be as special as this ..Quinn and Rachel both thinking the same as beaming smiles plastered on their faces..Nate and Miley finding themselves thinking the same thing...the garden filled with beautiful smiles and never ending love ..after a few seconds of silence Santana's father continued..

"we are gathered here to witness this magical event ...the moment when two souls...two hearts..combine as one.." by that time tears where forming on everyone's eyes both..Dani and Santana now stood in front of each other as Santana looked deeply into Dani's eyes taking a deep breath before saying her vow..

"i grew up my whole life feeling lost..incomplete..broken and mad..mad because i believed that only in my dreams will i be able to find love..love thats as epic as romeo and Juliet ..love that could take your breath away.." tears started to form in Santana's eyes as she paused for a while ..Dani's eyes watery as well but a smile thats bigger than the world still plastered on it..Santana took a deep breath and continued ..

"but then i met you...the moment my eyes met yours it knew right away that you were the one for me..and every time i'd spend a second with you it felt like a dream...my heart would race faster than anything in the world..you are the only person who could make me a reckless nervous under boob sweating mess.." Santana chuckled a little as Dani chuckled as well drawing laughter from there family and friends to as she continued ..

"..on this day ..this special day..i vow..to love you fiercely..i vow to love you unconditionally i will love every part of you...the good and the bad..i vow to be the most trustworthy person you could ever find..i will fight away every fear you have ..and i will hold you..i will make you laugh when you know your about to cry ..but most of all i vow to love, protect and cherish every moment of the rest of my life with you..and i will love you no matter what may keep us apart..we will always find a way to get back together...and i vow to be here forever..." Santana finished her vow with a smile as tears of love flew from her cheeks..Dani tightened her grip on Santana's hand as she took a deep breath ready to start her vow...

"you are the one person i've waited for my whole life...you are the only one who taught me what true love is..you helped me understand ..how to love.." Dani said her voice quivering as she cried saying her vows..but she still managed to keep a soft smile..everyone in the room watched how magical the two women in front of them seemed to be both focusing on each others eyes as if there was no one else in the room..

"you made me feel beautiful...wanted..and loved..you held my hand when things got rough..and you never let go.." Dani took a deep breath before continuing as her mind made it's own collage of the things she's been through with Santana..causing her to smile..a few seconds later she continued..

"you are every reason for my happiness...and i vow to love you for all you are...all you have been..and all you will be..i vow to make you the most happiest women in the world...i vow to never let you forget how special you are to me...i give you my heart ...and my soul...till the day i die..and i vow to be everything and anything you need..and i am so proud to be standing up here...in front of our friends and family ...to make sure they know..just how much i love you.." Dani said as she tried to hold herself from crying right there..Santana's smile could have never been bigger..as a few moments of silence passed by ..Santana's father spoke breaking the silence..

"may we have the rings please.." Santana's father said as Madison made her way to where both her sister and Santana where and gave the rings to each of them..Dani kissed her sisters cheek before she went back to her place and put the ring in Santana's finger as she stared at her eyes with so much love..and Santana put the ring on Dani's finger as she locked eyes with Dani never letting them leave...both of them fell to a deep stare at each others eyes..only for it to be broken by Santana's father..

"well do you..Santana lopez take Danielle Torrez to be your loving wife?" he said..

"i do" Santana said as she looked into Dani's beautiful big brown orbs with a smile so big..

"and do you Danielle Torrez take Santana lopez to be you beloved wife?"

"i do.." Dani said staring right back into her favourite pair of brown chocolate orbs with a smile that could light up an entire town..after a few moments of silent loving staring Santana's father spoke again..

"well i think its about time someone kisses someone.." he said with a beaming smile earning chuckles and laughs from everyone..and just then both Dani and Santana leaned in and their lips finally met as cheers and claps came from everyone..this moment could have not been better..

---(after an hour or so..)---

just as soon as everyone sat down on there tables to get ready to eat Dani's father stood up holding his glass and a mic as he got ready to give his speech..

"good morning everyone.." he said with a smile "for those of you who don't know me i'm Dani's father and i'd like to start today's speeches..so on behave of me and Dianna Dani's mother here it goes..we first wanna welcome everyone here today for the celebration and union of our daughter Dani and Santana ..and for those of you who have travelled here today we really appreciate it..and by your presence here you bring more joy and happiness to this wonderful day..now we get to the hard part of the speech according to the internet's guide to gay wedding speeches" he said drawing laughs from everyone including Dani and Santana..Dani blushed a light red at how her father is starting to become a little embarrassing...he continued once the laughter died down a little

"this when i'm suppose to talk about or give some advice in marriage..many of you think and know i'm really not the right guy to do this.." he said again earning laughter and chuckles from everyone and Dani by now buried her face into Santana's shoulder as she seemed to keep getting redder and redder ..

"well what i know about marriage or what i'm certain of is you'll be hearing or saying a lot of "i'm sorry".." he said drawing a little laughter from everyone " "i'm sorry i can't hear you.."" he said as the laughter got louder he himself chuckling before he continued " "yes i'll do it now" " he said as the laughter of everyone still filled the room " and finally "it won't happen again"" he said as the laughter filled the room again and died down slowly so he could continue..

"anyway now is the time i'm suppose to say a few embarrassing things about Dani growing up..but unfortunately my mind couldn't function to go back that far in time" he said as laughter filled the place again and Dani was by now even redder then the roses in the garden..

"further more Dianna and I are very proud to have seen our daughter grow up to be so strong and to look as amazing as she is now and we are more than happy that she has found someone whom she obviously cares for and loves so much..tonight i see Dani as a beautiful independent strong women.." he paused a bit "of course she takes after her mother" he said as chuckles spread the garden.."of course she inherits other amazing traits of mine as well" he said as the chuckles turned into laughs..

"seriously though i think that we are all more than happy to welcome Santana to our family and i hope the best of love for the both of you ..marriage is when two minds and two hearts and two souls combine and i do believe that Santana and Dani are the best people to show that.. it is with my pleasure to propose a toast to this happy couple so..i'd like everyone to raise their glasses with me.." he said as he raised his glass and smiled at his daughter who was smiling back "to Santana and Dani may your love last forever and always" he said as everyone cheered and took a sip from their glasses and sat down ..

---(after desert)---

Nate stepped on stage as he took a guitar and walked towards the mic he tapped it a few times to get everyone's attention and soon enough everyone looked at him he beamed a smile as he started to talk..

"Nate here.. i bet all of you know who i am" he said proudly getting some laughs and chuckles from everyone he chuckled before continuing "first of i'd like to say how lucky we are tonight to have not one but two beautiful looking brides" he said earning cheers from everyone as both of the brides blushed and smiled

"because i'm so bad at giving a wedding speech i decided to sing you guys a song cause as you all know i'm horrible at words" he said chuckling as everyone else did to..

"but anyway i did manage to get a few words and those words are i hope the best for you two and i hope your love would be so epic it could make even romeo and Juliet jealous if they were alive of course" he smiled as everyone giggled..

"i know what love is like" he said as he looked at Miley for a second causing her to blush .." it's amazing so to finish of again i'd hope the best for both Dani and Santana and may love always last for you" he said and soon enough began strumming the guitar as he started to sing ..Dani looked at Santana and stared into her eyes..this day couldn't have been more perfect...Dani stood up and put out her hand to Santana as Santana took it and soon enough both of them were dancing and laughing and giggling while Nate sang the song his eyes locked with Miley's and later on Quinn, Rachel, Blaine and Kurt joined Dani and Santana on the dance floor...this was by far..the best wedding any one of them could have possibly imagined...

----(later the same day..)---

time passed by so quickly and the wedding was over....everyone gave there blessing and went home ...only Blaine Kurt Rachel Quinn Miley and Nate stayed behind ...along with Dani and Santana..both their parents left with Dani's sisters to go home it was tiering they just wanted some rest..Dani and Santana made their way to the group of friends holding hands..Dani beamed a huge smile at her friends

"this is amazing i couldn't have imagined anything better all of you guys are amazing this is the best wedding ever.." Dani said beaming a smile at everyone as she got even closer to Santana..Santana looked down at Dani as Dani looked at her and smiled nodding..everyone seemed confused for a minute..Santana smiled at Dani one more time before turning her attention to her friends in front of her..

"we both wanna thank you guys you've help us all so much and we wanna repay you guys with these.." Santana said beaming a smile as she gave each couple an envelop..

"what is this..?" Quinn asked the question everyone one of them had been asking themselves in their mind..

"it's for a hotel..Santana and i booked you guys a room at the hotel me and Santana are staying at for our honey moon" Dani said beaming a smile

"wait we get to come with you ?" Miley asked a smile forming on her face

"well not technically with us but each two of you will be enjoying a week or two with the ones you love just like me and Dani are" Santana said smiling as she wrapped her arm around Dani's waist..everyone of their friends smiling so big and soon enough the two women felt arms around them as giggles and laughs filled the garden..

---(later..)---

Just as everyone was changing into more comforting clothes to get ready to back for their trip..Nate walked left and right in the garden waiting for his girlfriend and everyone else to come out ..he was the first to finish and he was anxious to do something he's wanted to do in a long time now..Nate was too busy pacing left and right when Miley finally appeared..

"Nate..?" she asked "are you okay..?" she walked closer to him he smiled at her as he rubbed his hands to shake the nerves of..

"i'm fine" he said smiling nervously..

"why do you seem so nervous..?" Miley asked smiling..

"Because.." He said as he took a deep breath he held Miley's hand in his as he stared at her eyes deeply..he took a deep breath "i have something very important to ask you but before i ask you i want to make sure you know..i love you so much..you know that right ?" He asked looking into Miley's eyes..

Miley's heart was racing she couldn't say much was Nate gonna ask her to marry her..no no he couldn't she said to herself..she nodded to Nate answering his question..Nate smiled then took a deep breath..

"I've known you most of my life..i know every little thing that annoys you like chewing gum out loud or the smell of coffee .." He said as Miley giggled he continued "i also know every little thing that makes you smile like watching the sunset together..or the way i ridiculously dance.." He said and chuckled as Miley giggled again.. "I know your flaws and your best traits and i love them all ..unconditionally ..seeing Dani and Santana today as they were saying their vows..made me want to get married and say my vows to the women whom i think is the most amazing..so.." He said as he got down on one knee ..Miley gasped and covered her hand over her mouth as her eyes started to water..Nate smiled big at her reaction he took out a small box and opened it and there in the middle of the box laid a small engagement ring ..small but beautiful..Nate took a deep breath before talking again..

"I know this isn't the dream proposal or the best engagement ring but...will you Miley-" he was cut of by Miley

"Yes! Yes! Yes i will marry you" Miley said with tears running down her cheeks..tears of joy of course..Nate chuckled as he stood up and put the ring in Miley's finger and soon enough their lips met to a long soft beautiful loving passionate kiss...

To Be Continued..