Chapter 31 {One-Shot-1} [Fun with Paint]

Author's note:

the next few chapters don't follow a continuous story line there just one shots of their lives with kids and all..hope you enjoy this one <3 =] oh and btw i added a pic of what i think Dani and Santana's kid would look like .

Dani sighed as she once again hit her feet on one of Jesse's toys on the floor, she bent down picking up the toy car from the ground, she stood back and went to the tv hall where her five year old son sat playing his favourite game on his play station, a gift he got from his favorite uncle Nate and cousin Bella, Dani walked up to him and stood in front of the tv, blocking his perfect view.

"Mommy ! i'm playing !!" he yelled as he looked left and right trying to catch a glimpse of the tv to finish playing his game that he was so addicted to.

"How many times have Mami and i tolled you to put your toys away Jess" Dani said still not moving from her place, Jesse sighed and paused the game.

"i'm sorry Mommy, i promise i will put it away later" he said looking at his mother, with apologetic eyes.

"no now come on big guy" Dani said as she walked towards him taking the remote away from his tiny hands.

"just one more level please" Jesse begged as he looked at her with puppy eyes, he had the same chocolate fountains as his mother Santana, Dani chuckled as she ruffled his blonde hair, she wasn't the one to fall for his tricks. Santana was usually the mom who gave him everything he ever wanted, even without him doing work for it, Dani on the other hand was the one to make sure Jesse worked for what he got.

"nice try kido, that may work on Mami but it doesn't on me, now come on get up and pick your toys" Dani said smiling as she placed the joy stick above the tv, which is high for jesse since he's only about 40 inches tall, he got up from his place with a huff.

"Fine" he said pouting as he got up and started collecting all the toys that was scattered everywhere.

"if you pick your toys up nicely Mami will get the paint you wanted for your room, and if you be a good boy and do what mommy says we'll paint it tonight" Dani said smirking knowing that Jesse has been waiting for the paint for days, he wanted to redecorate his room, he felt like it was too baby-esh for him. 

Jesse's eyes widened as he began to collect all his toys and put them back in their rightful place, he put them all in a red box where he usually kept all his toys, it was placed against the wall beside his room. once he had put all the toys in the box he ran back to his mother breathless.

"I put all the toys away mommy !!" he said breathless "Can Mami bring the paint now ?!" he asked jumping and smiling like any five year old would when getting what they want. Dani chuckled at her little son and bent down a little to stop him from throwing his neck back to look at her.

"i'll tell Mami" Dani said smiling at her son, then went to get his joystick back, she gave it to him and kissed his cheek before saying "here you go kido, go on and play, when Mami gets home from work and we finish lunch, then we'll paint your room" Dani said as she ruffled his hair once more after he had nodded ad run of to play his game again, looked at him and smiled as she watched him run of. She went to her phone and picked it up, she dialed in a number and waited as the phone rang once, twice and then her favorite voice of all time answered.

"hey babe" Santana said, you could almost see the smile form on her lips from how uplifting her voice was.

"hey baby, how's work ?" Dani asked as usual, she usually checked up on her it was just a casual thing she did, she cared so much for Santana she just had to know she was okay wherever she was.