Chapter 14 [Wake Up]

i just wanted to thank you guys for all the sweet comments it means so much to me this is my first story just so you know and it makes me so happy that people actually like it so thank you i hope you enjoy this chapter comment and vote as always <3 =] 

===At The Hospital===

It's been about 3 days Santana didn't move from her place her eyes were glued to Dani she only ever moved if she had to go to the bathroom or leave to her apartment to change ...she feared that if her eyes were of Dani's for even just a second she'd miss her trying to say something or move a finger in signal that she can hear her..Nate leaned on the door frame as he slightly knocked on the door frame..

"I'm not leaving Nate..." Santana said as her eyes were still glued to Dani.. Nate sighed as he walked towards her

"San your gonna have to go home at some point..."

"No i don't..." She looked at him for a split second.. "I won't.." She said before gluing her eyes at Dani..

"You know it's not your fault right..." Nate said knowing that Santana is blaming herself ..for what happened..Santana finally turned her attention from Dani to Nate

"It is my fault..." She said then looked back at Dani "i'm the reason she's here laying in a hospital bed..the only thing keeping her breathing..." She pointed at the wires around Dani "are these wires..."

"San thats not true-" he got cut off by Santana who looked at him in the eyes

"Isn't it...when you really think about it..isnt it..?" Nate staid silent ..Santana sighed then looked back at Dani as she held her hand..."i know your trying to make me feel better...but i don't think you understand that the only person who can make me feel better is Dani..."

"I know...San..i know.." He put he's hand on Santana's shoulder..as he glanced at Dani then looked back at Santana "i'll watch her for you...just please San go change ...get a shower..and she'll be here when your back..and i'll be here to..." Santana sighed as she stood up letting go of Dani's hand...

"Fine ...i'll go..." She got up and went to the door..

"Hey Santana don't give up okay...?" He looked at Dani then at Santana "i know my little cousin wouldn't want you to.." He softly smiled at Dani as a tear fell ..

"For her...i'd fight till there's nothing left to fight for..." Santana said glancing at Dani then at Nate before she left...

Nate sat beside Dani as he glued his eyes at her his hands held hers as tears started to fall down his cheeks he lifted Dani's hand to his lips and kissed it softly before laying her hand on his forehead ..."i know you can here me....D...please don't leave us Not yet...please.." He said in between sobs ...

===In Dani's Head===

Dani woke up ...she laid in the middle of a garden..grass beneath her as butterflies flew and the bees hovered over the roses and flowers that were around the garden she slowly sat up straight..she sniffed the air closing her eyes taking in the beautiful smell of the gorgeous garden ...but then a voice snapped her out of her thoughts...

"It is beautiful isn't it huh babe girl.."

Dani opened her eyes wide ..she knew this voice like the back of her hand ...that voice that used to tuck her in bed when her parents were out or tolled her stories when she was bored...that voice was the voice of her grandmother...she passed away when she was 11 years old..it tore Dani apart
Dani still couldn't believe it she stood up quickly and turned around..

"G-g-grandma..?" Dani asked in shock

"In the flesh" she smiled walking to her now grown up grand daughter "or so to speak.." Dani smiled big as she jumped in her grandmother's hand hugging her tight ...

"B-but how..?" Dani asked pulling back then slowly realizing she wasn't anywhere she knew "wait...am am i dead..?"

"Well technically babe girl your sleeping..just very very deeply.."

"I'm in a coma..?"

"Sort of ... Do you remember the last thing that happened to you..?"

"Y-yeah i remember ...seeing Santana ..." She paused as she remembered and a tear fell.."kiss Brittany...a-and me driving ...my vision was blurry i couldn't see anything ...then a car..hit mine i remember being in an ambulance and ... Everything else is a blur.."