Chapter 36 {One-Shot-3}[The Secrets](Part 3)

It's 2:00am, She opened her door, she peeked her head out, she made sure no one was up, she tip toed across the hall, she ran down the stairs and opened the door after putting on a jacket, she headed out as she looked around in the dark looking for someone.

"Pst. Scar" a voice she knew very well answered, Scarlette turned around and her favorite pair of hazel eyes was behind her, she smiled big and ran to her arms.

"so do you wanna tell me why you woke me up this early?" she said with a smirk her arms around the Hazel eyed girl's neck.

"i just wanted to see you" she said her voice soft and sad, Scarlette frowned as her hand landed on the hazel eyed girl's cheek.

"are you okay?" Scarlette asked trying to look into her girlfriend's eyes as she looked at the ground.

"i'm fine" said her girlfriend and looked up into Scarlettes eyes regretting lying " actually no i'm not" she said looking at the ground again.

"what's wrong" Scarlette said her hands falling from around her girlfriends neck frowning.

"well.." her girlfriend started of but couldn't find the words to say.

"oh my god you're not breaking up with me are you?" she questioned half joking half serious.

"No, no, no it's not that" she shook her head and pulled Scarlette back close to her, she rested her forehead against Scarlette's "i'd never do that, i can't lose you but it's just..."

"but what?" Scarlette said in a qustionable tone as she parted their foreheads and lifted her girlfriends head with two fingers under her chin.

"it's your last text..." she said in shame, her head once again reaching the floor.

"what about my last text..?" Scarlette said as she back away slowly from her girlfriend.

"i can't tell anyone about us...not yet anyway?" she said in a whispered tone looking from left to right fearing someone might hear them.

"Why not?" Scarlette said in a sarcastic sad tone. "are you ashamed to be with me?" she said hurt.

"No" her girlfriend whispered moving closer, her head to the ground as she fumbled with her fingers, a few seconds of silence pased.

"Beth..?" Scarlette said in a soft but hurt tone. "you're scaring me"

"i'm scared of what my parents might think" Beth said her voice shamful

"your parents? you've got to be kidding" Scarlette wrapped her arms on her chest the fear gone.

"you don't know how they can be-"

"Beth you're perants are gay and it's not like they don't like me, besides our parents are basically like bffs why are you so scared to tell them about us ?"

"because they have my future planned out, they want me to get high grades in high school get a scholorship be a lowar marry a guy, have smart childern, i have to be the perfect daughter cause i'm the only daughter, and it i bend their dreams for me just a little, it's chaous" Scarlette walked closer to Beth.

"you being a lesbian doesn't make you any less perfect..." she said as she brushed a strand of Beth's hair behind her ear.

"But it's different... being a lesbian means i have to bend part of their dream"

"i feel like your not telling me the whole truth, why don't you want us to be in public?" she asks again.

"I told you cause my paren-"

"yeah see that's what i don't get Beth it's your life, i'm your girlfriend, and this is your choice, i'm not forcing you but if you just don't wanna be with me you don't have to sugar code it and make up this lie" Scarlette said begining to leave even though it breaks her heart, she felt her wrist being pulled back.