Chapter 25 [My Way Of Saying Thank You]

Author's Note:

hey sorry guys it took me like forever to upload i was just dealing with some issues but her it is i'll see if i can upload a chapter for Bitten By Love to today..thank you for all the support and comments and votes means so much to me <3 =] love y'all <3

--(A Couple Of Weeks Later)--

--(The Wedding Rehearsal Rehearsal Rehearsal Rehearsal

===At Dani's Parents House===

it's been couple of weeks since Dani and Santana each found a wedding dress ..time was passing by so fast they both spent every waking second planning the wedding they wanted more than anything for the wedding to be just perfect ...Rachel Kurt Quinn Miley Nate and everyone else helped as well all of them worked their butts of to make it the best wedding ever to be made...and let's not forget Dani's surprise that she was planning for Santana ..Rachel Kurt Miley and Nate were the only ones that knew about it ..Just as the days were getting closer Dani got more nervous it might not be as big as Santana's surprises but she did put her all in it ...for their wedding rehearsal they decided to go to Dani's home back in Texas..

Dani stood by the Kitchen door ..she leaned on the door frame as she watched her beautiful fiancee laugh and make small talk with her family and Dani's family ..Dani had a glass of wine in her hand she took a sip of it as Nate walked towards her ..she smiled once Nate was in front of her him holding his own glass of wine 

"well D just couple of days before your marriage how does it feel ?" Nate asked beaming a huge smile at her 

"honestly... i can't explain it" Dani said smiling looking into her glass for a few seconds before looking at Nate the smile still managed to be plastered on her face "i don't think words are enough to express what i'm feeling right now i feel so happy... Happier than i've ever been in my entire life.." Dani said sighing happily as she looked at Santana.."i get to call that beauty queen standing over their my wife in a few days and i really don't know what i did to deserve her" Dani said locking her eyes with Santana once she looked at her..

"you deserve each other D" Nate said patting Dani's shoulder as Santana broke their gaze when Quinn talked to her ..Dani smiled then looked at Nate "i have never seen anyone love someone so quickly and faithfully like the way Santana love's you..you two are made for each other .." Nate said smiling as Dani smiled to turning her attention back to her fiancee ..she admired Santana's smile that was plastered on her face..and she loved the way Santana instantly bonded with everyone in her family ..even the little kids she treated them so sweetly..the thought of her and Santana having kids wondered in her head for a while..how amazing that would be to have a little Santana or a little her walking around the house with tiny feet ..boy or girl..it would be absolutely breath taking to see the way their baby would grow ...the thought lingered in her mind for a few moments as she gazed endlessly and lovingly at the beauty she would be calling her wife in a few days ...Dani glanced at the time it was almost 12am some of the people were leaving and the party was dying down slowly ..

Santana made her way to one of the couches around the house with a glass of wine in her hand Quinn made her way to where Santana was and sat next to her a glass of wine in her own hand ..Santana finished the glass and gently placed it on the coffe table in front of her ..Quinn smiled at her once Santana looked at her 

"Nervous ?" Quinn said with a grin on her face she knew Santana wouldn't admit it but she was nervous she would freak out over any little thing that seemed wrong Santana was a known perfectionist everything had to be perfect and beyond that she wanted this moment to be forever remembered by her and Dani