Chapter 34 {One-Shot-3}[The Secrets](Part 1)

A/N: 

And BAMM! UPDATE, i haven't updated in like forever but i finally got an idea thanks to the @lovenayarivera for giving me a head start on an idea anyway hope you like this part i'll try my hardest to post the seconf part within these two weeks. =]

He stood by the door, waiting impateintly as he glanced every 5 seconds to look at the clock that was centered right above the door, he couldn't wait till his moms got out for their night out with his Aunt Miley and uncle Nate, he shuffled his feet moving from left to right getting more impationt with every mili second that passed by until he finally heard the light footsteps and soft conversation of his perants walking down the hall, he quickly stood in place as if he hadn't been waiting for this moment since what felt like forever.

You see Jesse has been planning a date, only this date was a secret, no one knew about it but him and his sister, whom which she forcefully got out of him, Jesse has been crushing badly on a girl at school her name is Sara and she happens to be one of Bella's kind of close but not that close friends, and to him Bella is his only friend and in all honesty it would be weird to date your cusion slash best freind's kind of close but not that close friend.

"Mi just texted me, she said they might be running late." Dani said as she was getting her coat on.

"oh why ?" Santana asked while she helped her wife get her coat on.

"Traffic jam" Dani said as she turned around to look at her wife once she got her coat on.

"oh its okay i guess we'll have some time for ourselves then" Santana said slightly smirking staring up and down at her wife seventeen years togther and they still got the hots for each other pretty imprecive..

"i guess we will" Dani said smirking back.

"well you wanna know what i guess, i guess that you guys won't get any free time to yourselves if you keep standing there and flirt in front of me ughh ew" Jesse said breaking the gaze both his perants had as he made a disgusting face and noise to prove how he's feeling.

"what a way to get rid of your perants J" Santana said chuckling aperantly Jesse has the same impateintce as Santana.

"Sorry but can you guys really go, Bell is gonna be here any minute now with-" he cut himeself of before he spills the beans on his little secret.

"With what ?" Dani asked her son looking at him with a raised eye brow waiting for an answer, Santana had the same expretion only her hands were crossed over her chest.

"with ummm with" Jesse tried to think of a really good lie but seemed to be really blank at the moment.

Scarlette was standing on the steps watching from a mere far distance chuckling to herself, as much as she loved her brother, she loved it whenever he was in trouble or just about to get busted kinda like right now, you know it's just a sibling thing.

"well you see she's gonna be here with-" he was suddenly cut of by the sound of his sister smirking.

"with my math homework" Scarlette said smirking then giving her brother a look that says "just go with it"

"yeah yeah that's it she's got scar's math homework and we really need a quiet room, you know math you gotta concentrate" Jesse said nervously to his perants as Scarlette nodded along with him. both Dani and Santana looked back and forth from Jesse to Scarlette both of them had inoccent smiles on their faces.

"what are you two up to ?" Santana said smirking as she glanced back and forth at the two kids that made her world.

"nothing, it's just a really important math homework, i got a test after tomorrow so you know" Scarlette said the inocent smile still plastered on her face.