Chapter 29 [A Couple Of Months Later..]

Author's Note:

so i decided to write about how their life gets with kids and all that but they won't all be contious ..they'll be more like one shots like this one this is part 1 of First baby i probably will post part 2 tomorrow or someday soon tell me what you think about it so far and if you like it or not <3 =] vote and comment pweezzz <3 =]

---(A Couple Of Months Later)--

it's been months since the honeymoon ..things have been going great ..amazing actually..Miley and Nate had their wedding a month after Dani and Santana's honeymoon..and time was passing fast..it was passing fast but it was passing in a good way..in theses months Dani and Santana have finally made a decision and are having a baby..of course it was after a a numerous number of conversations ..but finally after enough talk they have decided to have a baby..both of them wanted it anyway..it was just a matter of who's going to be carrying the baby for 9 months ..

Dani is now pregnant..1 month in..and it was an amazing feeling ..now that she was pregnant Santana would take really good care of her..not that she didn't before but now it's double she'd even be willing to take Dani to the bathroom ..but she settled to waiting beside the door anytime Dani needed to go to the bathroom..

Santana was really..cautious and very very very protective..she would literally go all lima hightes if anyone ever touched the stomach of her pregnant wife..today they were moving into their new house..they both decided that Dani's small apartment wouldn't fit them..it barley fit her and Dani..

Nate was driving while Miley sat in the front passenger seat ..Dani and Santana curled on one side of the back seat ..both of them day dreaming probably thinking of the day they will get to see their baby..Nate and Miley were having a baby two..Miley is one week pregnant..Dani and Miley are doing a lot of bonding as well as Santana and Nate ..is felt so nice..it felt..well it really was unexplainable..both Nate and Miley were looking for a house to preferably at the same neighbourhood so their kids could play together and become the best of cousins ..

Nate slowed down once he was close to Dani and Santana's new house..the neighbourhood was nice and fresh...all the houses had front yards that were just beautiful and breath taking..it was the perfect place to raise a child ..Dani and Santana uncurled themselves from each other when the car came to a full stop Miley unbuckled her belt as both Nate and Santana opened the car doors and got out Nate made his way to Miley and pulled her out as Santana helped Dani out..both Miley and Dani made their way in the house while Nate and Santana pulled the bags out of the car..

Dani opened the door and got in smiling the house was amazing two floors 5 bedrooms 4 up 1 down..it was perfect especially if they plan on having more kids..Miley followed Dani and smiled the house was indeed amazing ..and not to mention huge..

"Wow this house is huge" Miley said her voice echoing due to the empty house "don't you think it's a little to pricey D" Miley said looking around as Dani followed her

"i know but it's worth it besides Santana would do absolutely anything for me right now" Dani chuckled remembering how cautious and protective her wife is and she is so defiantly spoiling Dani with all the money she has which only made Santana so cute and adorable to Dani..she loved the way she cared about her and her soon coming baby 

"i know the feeling" Miley says chuckling "Nate won't even let me go to the bathroom alone" Miley says giggling thinking about how protective her husband could be 

"oh my gosh San dose the same thing ..she literally does every little thing for me i'm not complaining though ..it just makes San so adorable and caring" Dani giggled along with Miley and soon enough both pregnant women wonder around the house..