Chapter 33 {One-Shot-2}[DNA Isn't Family](Part 2)

Author's Note: 

hope you liked this, i'm working on my punctuation and stuff anyway please tell me what you thought of this one shot !! till next time !! love ya'll !!! please comment and vote !!

The alarm clock ran off, Santana groaned slightly as her hand reach for her alarm clock, she shut it of and closed her eyes again, she threw her arm on the left side of the bed hoping that the comfy-ness of her wife would make her feel better about what happened last night or more like hours ago, she instantly shot up when her arm didn't make contact with the slightly paler soft silky skin of her wife, she frowned and fell back on the bed with a huff.

Santana didn't have much sleep, no one did; she was tired and she really didn't want to deal with work, she closed her eyes once again as she sighed deeply, she couldn't help but feel like something was wrong...the night before, that's what was bothering her, she regretted ever yelling at her only daughter like that, she had to make amends, after she actually manages to pull herself out of bed. 

Dani on the other hand didn't sleep at all, she just laid in bed staring at her wife all night, that private little conversation they had last night was more than just a little conversation, she kept on thinking of how their life would be without Scarlett, and she cursed herself whenever the thought of life being easier without her came to her mind because it wasn't true.

Dani was making breakfast as Santana was forcing herself out of bed, once she had finished cooking eggs for 4, she went to Jesse and Scarlett's room doors, she knocked on the doors of both their rooms, Jesse first then Scarlett.

"wake up guys come on your school bus is gonna be here anytime soon breakfast is ready to!", she yelled as she made her way to her and her wife's room.

Dani quietly made her way inside, peeking first before she actually got inside the room, just to make sure if Santana is awake or not, thankfully she was and she had her woke cloths on, you know a black blazer with it's pair pants and a white shirt underneath the blazer, just the normal work cloths.

"Morning" Dani said softly as she walked closer to Santana who was getting her eye liner on, Santana smiled softly while Dani did to.

"Morning to you to, are the kids awake?" she casually asked, she didn't wanna start the day of with bringing up yesterday's conversation.

"i just knocked on their doors, they should be ready" Dani said walking closer to Santana, Santana smiled weakly again before focussing on her eye liner again.

"San..?" Dani said softly as she laid a hand on her shoulder, Santana looked at her though the mirror and sighed. "are you okay?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"no" Santana said with a deep sigh, she finished putting on her eye liner then walked to her make up bag on their dresser and put it in.

"is it last night..?"

"i really don't wanna talk about it right now D" Santana said as softly as she can while she walked back to her wife.

"but we will talk about it later okay?"

"okay.." Santana said with a slight frown, Dani placed her hand on Santana's cheek softly as she gave her a soft smile, Santana returned the same smile, she needed that smile at least it made her feel a little better.

"come on let's go breakfast is gonna get cold.." Dani said smiling softly..

Jesse was now listening to music through his big beats as he made the eggs his mom made for his family into a sandwich, Dani and Santana chuckled as they walked to the kitchen only to find their son living in his own world making his breakfast.