Chapter 35 {One-Shot-3}[The Secrets](Part 2)

She moved closer to him as she placed her arm firmly and gently on his firmly developed thigh, he slightly flinched but kept still in his place, he exagurates, he hopes she's not here with him for the wrong reasons, her touch is simple but in great meaning to him, she moves her hand higher, he still hopes she isn't here for the wrong reasons, he finlches and moves slightly not knowing what to do.

The moment that was once so peaceful and innocent turns into a moment of mischivious behaviour and awkward tension.

As the movie began to bore her, she moved even closer, her hand now resting on his upper thigh, she felt him twich picking up the wrong signal, she thought he was just playing hard to get, she moved closer to him, but he moves away slightly as politley as possible.

He wanted to speak tell her that this was not his intintion for the secret date, but being the gentleman he is he thought it might be rude, before he had the chance to figure out how he could tell her in the most polite way, he felt hands on his cheeks, she had pulled him towards herself, and placed a deep sensational kiss on his lips, a forcefull kiss, hard and lustful, definatly not the kiss he had awlays dreamed of.

The girl that once seemed so inocent to him, so beautiful, so loyal and royal to his heart, now is just a lustful, hormonal teenager that he surley was hoping to aviod, this was not the girl he had dreamed about, this was her face her body yes, but not her soul, or at least not the soul he grew up to know.

As gentley as possible he broke the kiss before she could be able to stick her tounge down his throat, he pulled himself slightly away, as he allowed the oxygen he soldomly needed to pass through his veins, she kissed him with out warning which lead him complete shock and therfore drained him from his ability to breath, he started to speak softly once he caught on his balanced breathing.

"Sara..please..don't" he said hoping she understood his meaning, she gave him a simple smirk, only lust filled her eyes, all her brain carried was the thought of sex..she wanted it, she needed it, but he never wanted it, not until he felt he was ready and with someone he loved, he didn't know that he loved her, nor was he ready but she was.

"you don't have to play hard to get pretty boy" she said smirking as she let her hands reach her top and lift it up, his eyes went wide, her chest was exposed to him, her lacy bra barley covering up her breasts, he shot up from his place back turned towards her.

"Sara put your shirt back on!" he almost yelled, guilt and shame ran throught his thick and thin artires, spreading all over his body.

she got up and ran her hand across his back to his chest, her fingers expertly lacing over his chest while she breathed against his ear.

"come on Jesse turn around, i want you to feel me" she whispered seductivly against his ear, her hot breath touching his cold shivering skin.

-------

They had finished dinner, She had  just reached their home, her hand intertwined with her wife's pale hand, dinner with Nate and Miley had been well and fun, as soon as she parked her car, she unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car as her wife unbuckled her seat belt and placed all her small personal belongings that were once in that car in her purse, the tall brunete opened the door for her wife.

"thank you" Dani said smirking as she got out.

"your welcome" Santana said smiling back, but her smile had disaperead after a few seconds, Dani's lips began to frown.

"San ? are you okay"  she spoke soflty.

"Dani.." she said soflty as her eyes found the floor appeling. "what if he doesn't need us anymore?" she simply asked.