Prologue Part II

No One's P.O.V

Before the tour

"I'm so happy that you're getting popular Gumi!" IA said excitedly and jumped up and down. Gumi grins, cupped IA's face and kiss her on the lips. IA smile softly and kiss her back.

"Better not see anybody, and if you do then no more carrots for you."

"Psshh my love for is way stronger than carrots."

"Well I guess I could take off sex too." IA grinds evilly looking at her lover. Gumi's eyes widen and shaking her head, "No no no no no, don't even worry about me looking at someone. There's always that person I always see even on bed." Gumi smirk.

IA rolled her eyes, "Anyway I told everyone on tour to take care of you if anything happens to you. Especially when it comes to Meiko you two are like drinking buddies and you're not even 21 yet."

Gumi sigh, "Don't worry IA, Everything will be a okay." IA looked at Gumi and pinch her right cheek, "Promise?"

Gumi also pinch IA's right cheek, " Promise." They both lean each other about to kiss when Rin yelled at them, " Come on Gumi don't be a horny dog, we have to leave now!!"

Gumi glare at Rin and yell at her, "I'll be right there!" Then Gumi glance at IA and kiss her on top of her forehead, "This tour won't take all it'll be fast before you know it."

IA hugged Gumi tightly and let go. Gumi walk towards the tour bus and gave the last look at IA, "I love you." She mouthed.

"I love you too."

(short story but I hope you like it. vote and comment would be nice. ( ' ' ))