Chapter IX

"Hey IA!?" Her best friend, Teto yelled when IA was sleeping. IA opens her eyes slowly and rubs it. She was confused as Teto leaps on her bed. "Teto why are you here? You're not a vocaloid you know it's kinda illegal. If master sees you you're finished."

Teto just shrugged her shoulders, "Dont care I just want to hang out with my best friend that's all. No harm." IA was being to suspect Teto was up to no good. "What do you want Teto? Another loaf of french bread?" Teto shaking her head no, "I think you might want to hear this." She took at her ipod and went to her music app. IA was looking at Teto confusingly. Teto kept looking on her ipod as she found the song.

"I hope you're ready." Teto play the song and the intro starts playing. "What's going on Teto?" IA was being to be irritating because she doesn't what's going on for the moment. "Just listen okay." While IA was being to speak again she heard Gumi's voice filled the silent room.

So I heard you found somebody else
And at first I thought it was a lie
I took all my things that make sounds
The rest I can do without

IA covers her mouth and began to tear up. "W-Why? Why is s-she doing t-this?" Teto hugged IA in comfort while the song is playing. "Should I turn it off?" "N-No I want to hear the rest." "Are you sure?" She asked. IA nodded.

Oh I just don't believe that you have got it in you cause
We are just gonna keep "doin' it" and everytime
I start to believe in anything you're saying
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it

"Ouch. I didn't know Gumi was that heartbroken." Teto recalled.

As the song finished, Teto look at IA full with worried. "Hey IA, I know you're not okay or whatever, but you need to move on. I know I'm not that great with relationships, but you're hurting yourself more as well as Gumi." "That's the thing Teto. I can't move on. I don't know I can't fucking move on. Especially when I'm with Yuuma just because master says so." IA was now full on crying. "Even worse, the fans know we went out together. I don't know how they know but I'm guessing it's probably Yumma."

"You don't know that. I mean yeah he's a jerk and all but you have no evidences that he do that."

IA look at Teto in disbelief, "What team are you on?" Teto rolls her eyes, "I'm on your side, but you know you need evidences to blame on Yuuma." IA knew Teto was right but she doesn't know how to get the evidences from Yuuma. "Let's make a plan."

At Rin's room

"Why you have to do that Rin? I know you love Gumi, but you're taking a bit too far." Rana said. "I know what I'm doing! I just want Gumi all to my myself!" Rin yells with a mischievous smile. "You need to chill Rin." "NO YOU NEED CHILL!"

Rana shaking her head in disappointment, "You know what Rin? I'm not going to listen to you anymore. I don't want to be a part of this. Good luck Rin." And that's when Rana left Rin's room. "Who needs her anyway." Rin said to herself. She paces around the room thinking about her next plan  "I already told someone about their relationship, now I need to know how to get rid of IA for good." As Rin stop pacing, she have an idea. She smiles evilly, "It's going to be perfect."

much later that day

"Thanks you guys for supporting my song! I love you guys, be safe and have a great night!" Gumi scream waving at her fans and walk out the stage. "Wow that's a hella people you perform Gumi. Well done." Said Meiko as she patted On Gumi's head. "Thanks Meiko. Good luck on the performance." She said. Meiko laughs and fixes her microphone, "I truly love your song. Can't stop playing the song." "I'm glad you love it." "Meiko you're in one minute!" One of the stage member mentioned. Meiko took a deep breath, "Well Gumi I'll see you later." Meiko went on the stage and the fans scream in happiness.

Gumi sighs deeply and headed to her dressing room. She felt her phone buzzed and took it out of her pocket of her jacket.

Rin: "Gumi can you come over?"

Gumi: Sure, I'll be there bout 20 mins.

As Gumi changes her performance outfit to her regular clothes and drives to the vocaloid household. "I wonder what Rin wants." She thought.

a/n: yikes, this is getting out of hand. hope you like the chapter! vote, comment, or whatever.