Chapter XIII

It's been weeks when IA's told her plan to Rana. And she fail miserably to seduce Rin. She been with Gumi everywhere, even in the showers, but Gumi refuses to let her in. Gumi don't want Rin anymore because now she acting differently. Until one day, Rana saw Rin alone drinking a orange smoothie in the living watching some rom com. "It's now or never." Rana press the button when she had the remote control to turn on the hidden camera in her room.

Rana clears her throat and Rin glances at her. "Oh hey Rana, what's up?" Rana looks at the ceiling, "The ceiling." Rin rolls her eyes. "Ha Ha very funny." Rana sat down next to her and 'accidentally' puts her hands on her thighs. "Hey Rin, wanna have some fun?" Rin's eyes widen and move away from her. "Are you crazy?! You know I'm with Gumi!" Rana ignore her and just went closer to Rin. "Does it matters? You can do much better." She kisses her neck with much tenderness. "You know it."

Rin is trying so hard not to moan and not giving up. "S-Stop." Rin felt her smirks on her neck and kept kissing. "I know you want it. It's okay Rin, just let it out." She whimpers and trying to get off.

"I-I..."

"I what Rin?"

"I want you so bad. Take me to your room now."

-

"So that's why I was ban in that mall." Gumi laughs at Meiko when she was telling her story. "Best and worst day in my life." Gumi shakes her head playful and drank her water. "Hey is that Yuuma?" Meiko point out at his direction. Gumi looks closely and shuts her eyes tiredly. "I don't even wanna know." "Should we go?" Meiko asked. "Nahh I don't want him to ruin our fun." "Alright then." She shrugged.

Yuuma took a sit and looks around. "Gumi's here. Perfect." As he was thinking to himself, IA was at the door not nothing Gumi and Meiko and went straight to Yuuma. "Yes Yuuma you called?" "Well I just wanted us to be on a date because you know." IA tapped her foot in impatiently. "Can't. I have to write a song that's due next week and you master hates when one of us don't give him what he wants." Yuuma clenched his jaw. "Doesn't matter if you don't like it or not, you're still coming with me."

Gumi and Flower stayed hidden when they're seeing IA and Yumma arguing. "Think we should go Gumi. We're not in a part of this." Gumi ignore her and keep seeing. She saw Yuuma grabbing her by the wrist and IA's shrieks and wanted to let go of him. "Stop it Yuuma you're hurting me!" "That's it I'm going to beat Yuuma so hard that he wishes her never existed." Gumi stands up and tackled him and punches repeating on his face. "Never. Hurt. A. Woman. You. Asshole." She said between the punches. Yuuma did fight Gumi and kick her with force on her stomach and her chest. Two random people and Meiko hold Gumi to stop hitting on the pink haired boy. Yuuma's nose was bleeding and look at Gumi full with anger. "You'll regret this Megpoid." And with that Yumma left the scene.

Gumi cough harshly due to the kick and IA ran to Gumi full with concern. "Oh my god Gumi are you okay." "Never felt better." She said jokily. "Well it could be worse." Meiko said. "I don't feel well I wanna go home." "I'll take you home." IA reply. "Meiko will tak-" "Actually I'm took drunk to drive and staying here and sorry." Gumi sighs and look at IA. "Fine take me home."