Chapter VII

three months earlier

no one's pov

"I am not dating that trash. I rather just date a guy than her." Yuuma pointed at IA angrily. IA flinch and looks down. She didn't want to be together with Yuuma, she wanted Gumi to be on her side, but she's afraid of her fans want to leave her just be of her sexual orientation. She want to be free like Luka and Miku, yet she didn't have the guts. Master rubs his temple slowly, "It will boost your ego even more. I mean like at Miku and Luka. They're even more famous than before!" "I don't give a flying fuck, I don't want to be with her!"

IA just sit still and silence. She didn't know what to do. She sometimes regret being a singer. IA sighs and stood up, "Fine I'll do it. Just for the sake of my ego or whatever. Under one condition." Yuuma and Master look at IA in shock. Master rises one of his eyebrows, "Shoot." IA took a deep breath, "Make a collab with Gumi with me please?" "Fine I'll see what I can do. Then it's official Yuuma and IA are together. Now run along, I have some business to do."

IA nodded as she make to the door. "I didn't even agree!!" Yuuma yelled taking off his beanie and throwing it out the floor. Yuuma walk out forgetting his beanie and went to his car. "Change of plans Gakupo. We need to do eliminate that IA truly loves and I know who." Gakupo grins, "Who's that Yuuma-sama?" Yumma plant a kiss on Gakupo's lips, "Gumi." Gakupo froze. Gakupo and Gumi always have been brother and sister to each other. He didn't want to hurt Gumi, but in the same he truly love Yuuma. "If that makes you happy then I'm in." Yuuma smiles at Gakupo and turns on his car and drove home.

during that night

IA got out of her car and went to the front door of the vocaloid household. Sometimes she wonder if she can buy an apartment. She sigh once more and opens the door and closes it. "I don't even want to yell I'm home." she thought. She removed her shoes and place on the floor. "I guess everyone is out." She look no shoes was there but her own. The pink(a/n: tbh i'm so colourblind that idek know IA's hair colour so i apologise in advance) headed girl lay on the couch lazily as she turn on the television.

"Welcome to Hot gossip I'm your host Kiyoko! On twitter there's a certain hashtag trending all day. It was #GumixIA."

IA was in total shock. I mean she knew Gumi was there, but didn't know the fans knew about the relationship. They were totally been quite when they were together. "Oh no." She whispered.

"Apparently When IA was doing a concert, Gumi and Rin was there too. But how does the fans know about Gumi and IA's relationship? Something smells very fishy here. Speaking of fish there's..."

IA turn off the television, speechless. She can't believe it. Her phone is buzzing non stop; IA turn it off knowing it's from twitter. She really regretting of being famous, too many problems can make you insane and unstable sometimes. She went to her room and plotting down her bed crying. She just want to be happy, not to worry about anything. The vocaloids are hardly speaking to her, they were in Gumi's side. The only vocaloid who speaks with IA was Len. She appreciate it but she just want to talk to Gumi. "I wish I can turn back time." she muttered and drifting off to sleep.

a/n: poor IA. ;-;
also i made another book! you should check it out if you have the time. ^-^