Chapter XI

"There are so many drama that I can't even catch up." Flower rubs her temple as she saw Gumi and Rin at a restaurant on a magazine. Then she saw another one with IA and Yuuma on twitter. "You can say that again." Yohio took a sip of his tea. "Well all know Gumi still have feelings to IA and vice versa." Yohio shrugged his shoulders.

"We need to do something. Put them as a couple once again." She demanded. "Whoa there, who is 'we'?" He asked. Flower look at him. "Us. You and I." Yohio shakes his head. "No way I don't want to be a part of this. I'm already having problems with Maika. She thinks I'm cheating her again, which I'm not." "Fine I'll find someone else."

-

"You want me to help you?" Flower nodded. "Please Yuki." "You know I'm only nine right?" Flower sighs, "I'll do whatever you want." Yuki beams with a evil smile. "Anything?" Flower already regretting. "Yes anything." Yuki took her hand and Flower shakes it. "Then we have a deal."

Just as both were talking, Gumi and Rin enter the house taking off their shoes, "We're home." Flower told the plan to Yuki and she nodded. "Um Gumi, c-can you h-help me wi-with me homework?" Yuki said shyly stuttering. "Damn she's good. I'll give her props for that." Gumi kneel down to her height and puts her hand on Yuki's black hair. "Sure, anything for you cutie." Yuki smiles and ran off with Gumi to her room. "Now to distract Rin." Flower though and headed towards to Rin. "Hey Rin I know we barely talk but wanna hang out?"

Rin look at Flower unsurely but pay no attention, "Um sure. Let's go to the arcade." Rin puts her shoes again and headed out as Flower texted to IA.

Flower: Come head quickly it's urgent.

IA: Alright , I'll be there.

Flower smiles and catching up with Rin.

-

IA came home and took off her shoes. "Flower what's so important?" She yelled. Silence feels the air and as she was about to go to Flower's room she heard giggles next to it. The door was half open and curiosity got the best of her, she peek through the door without them noticing her.

"No Yuki that's wrong. You can't put me and you that's bad grammar. It's you and I, you got it?" Yuki erase her answer and put it the correct answer. "I think I get it. Thanks Gumi!" Gumi ruffed her hair. "Anytime kiddo." "Oh Gumi before you go, why you and IA is not together?" "It's actually are not is." Gumi pointed out. "But you understood me right." Gumi nodded. "Yeah and the question for your answer is hella complicated."

IA was listening carefully. "Oh. Then why did you break up?" Gumi sighs. "She cheated on me and I broke her up." IA looks at the floor wanted to cry right there but she knows she can't. She knows she did something bad, but she change. She want to make up with her.

"Do you still love her?" IA was stun when Yuki ask that kind of question. "Well look at the time, it's already past your bed time. Off to bed kiddo." "But you didn't an-" "Didn't I say it's past her bedtime?" Yuki huffed. "Yes ma'am just let me brush my teeth." As IA heard the footsteps, she went to the bathroom locking herself. Yuki headed to the bathroom and tries to open the door, she knocks on it. "Is anybody in there?"

She heard the toilet being flush and the bathroom door opens. "Oh hi IA, didn't know you was here." IA smiles at the child. "Just got home needed to use the bathroom before I peed myself." Yuki giggles the last part. "That's gross." When the two was talking, Gumi was getting impatient as Yuki is taking a long time to brush her teeth. "Yuki why are you tak-" Gumi stops talking when she saw IA standing there with Yuki. "Well this is hella awkward." Yuki said. IA glare at Yuki when she curse. "Who taught you that Yuki?" Yuki point at Gumi and went to the bathroom quickly closing the door.

"It's not really a bad wor-" "Zip it. She's only nine." IA interrupted Gumi's sentence. Gumi sighs. "Whatever, I'm going to bed. Night." As she was walking to her room, IA took her wrist and went to her room. She opens the door, pushing Gumi on the door closing it and kiss her forcefully on the lips. Gumi widen her eyes, she can't believe IA was kissing her, and Gumi eagerly kiss her back with so much force. IA smirks when she felt Gumi kissing back, she poke her tongue on the lips and Gumi accept the invitation and opens her mouth. They both fought for dominance, but Gumi won as she puts her hands on IA's thighs. They both let go due to lack of oxygen and look at each other full with lust.

"I want you." They both say.

-

the next morning

Gumi was woken up because of the birds was chirping. "Ugh the birds are so annoying." Just as Gumi was about to get up, she felt an extra weight on her. She saw light blonde around the sheets. "Oh no..." IA stirred and opens her eyes slowly. IA yawns and felt a present beside her and look at the green headed girl stunned. IA's eyes was big and move away from Gumi, making IA fall to the floor with your bum. "Ow." Gumi look at IA, "Umm are you alright?" "Yeah I'm fine." Gumi stands up and puts in her clothes. "Look I know we have a bit of a go, but this never happened got it?"

IA took her blanket to cover herself. "But-" "No buts, got it?" IA nodded and her door knocked. "Um Gumi are you in there?" It was Rin. Gumi widen her eyes. "Quick, hide in the closet." she whisper. "Don't everyone know I'm out of the closet?" IA said. "This is serious IA." "Find." As IA went inside of the closet (again) Gumi fixes her hair and opens the door. Rin tackles her girlfriend on the floor attacking her with kisses. IA saw what Rin was doing and made her heart broken. "I missed you!" Gumi chuckles, "You just saw me yesterday." Rin pouts, "That's too long." Gumi push Rin lightly and stands up. "Come on I made you breakfast!" Rin chimes. "I'll meet you down there, I need to wash my face." Rin nodded and kiss Gumi in the cheek. "I'll see you down." With that Rin walks out and Gumi closes the door. "Alright you can come out now." IA walks out the closet, tears streams on her cheeks, "I thought you loved me." "Yeah loved. That's the past tense." Gumi looks at the floor not wanting to see her ex-lover face crying because she knows she going to comfort for her.

IA sniffed and puts her clothes on and headed to the door seeing no one in the hallway. "I know you still love me deep down in your heart."

a/n: rip yuki because she heard everything, traumatised at age nine nice going gumi and ia. 👏🏼
vote, comment, or whatever.