Chapter XIV

IA and Gumi went to the car and went inside. IA took out her keys and opens the car, then turns on the engine with her keys. Gumi opens the door for the passenger seat and sat their in silence. "Do you want to listen the radio?" IA asked her former lover. Gumi shrugs really don't care anymore, and IA turns her radio on.

"I don't want your body
But I hate to think about you with somebody else
Our love has gone cold-"

Gumi quickly turns off the radio, avoiding IA's eyes. "I rather just sat in silence." IA mentally sighs and her phone rang. IA answers her phone as she took off with her car. "This is IA you're speaking."

"This me IA, Rana."

"Oh hey Ran- I mean Yumma what's up?" Gumi scoffs, rolling her eyes, and looking at the sky seeing the sun is now setting.

"Yumma? Ohhhh I get it, Gumi's there isn't she?" Rana smirks when she saw Rin sleeping deeply.

"Yeah. So why did you call?"

"Well I finished the mission that you told me about."

IA's eyebrows perks up. "Really?"

"Really really and i record it too, so Rin can't defend herself."

"Very well just send it to me." And with that she ended the call, looking at the road when a traffic light changes to red. "Can we talk Gumi?" "There's nothing to talk about." She said coldly. IA wanted to pull the steering wheel and hit Gumi for being so distant towards her. "I'm tired of us being so distant especially when that happened." Gumi sighs tiredly and finally seeing IA's crystal eyes with her own.

"I have these thoughts IA and sometimes I'm really confused. Like my heart is telling me something, but my mind is just all over the place. I'm force to deal with what I feel and there's no hiding for me." The traffic light change into green and IA continue to drive and listening to Gumi. "What I'm saying is that I have feelings for you."

IA snaps out of her thoughts when the car behind her honk at her. "I called your name a bunch of times IA didn't you hear me?" Gumi question at the light blonde haired girl. "Sorry, I was thinking." IA's phone beep and it was text  from Rana, attaching the video as well. IA quickly hid her phone inside of her pocket.

-

"Thanks Rin for entertaining me. I bid you goodbye." Rana said when she puts her last clothing last and left Rin in ashamed. "I'm fucked up badly, I hope Gumi doesn't find out." Rin putting her clothes on and hear a car through the driveway. "Shit. Gumi's here." She fixed her hair and went to her own room when Len was reading one of IA's yaoi manga. "Rin what are you doing here?!" he yell and hid the manga under his pillow. "I messed up Len so bad." Rin said when she starts to cry. Len standard up and walk towards her sister. "What happened?"

When Rin explains what happened between her and Rana, Len's shakes in disappointment. "I'm sorry Rin, but I can't help you with that. You know I hate people who cheats. And now Gumi got cheated twice." "I know..."

-

IA and Gumi went inside of the vocaloid household and took off their shoes. "Umm Gumi I need to show you." She ask nervously." "What is it?" Gumi tilt her head slightly. IA removed her phone from her pocket and select the text from Rana and click the video to show Gumi between Rana and her girlfriend. Gumi look at her phone seeing Rin and Rana doing it. Gumi gasp putting her hand on her mouth, crying. "That can't be..." "I'm sorry Gumi." She said sincerely. "No n-no, maybe it's Len-"

"Oh yes Rin right there~"

Gumi sank down and kept crying. Rana walk out to the kitchen and look at the girls. She quickly ran to the backdoor before Gumi can she her. IA kneel down and comfort her. "I know I won't say it's okay because it's not." Gumi sobs uncontrollably and hugged IA out of nowhere tightly. IA was shock and rubs her back.

"You're going to tell Gumi or I'll tell her myself." Len said determinably. Rin exhale her breath and nodded. Rin out of their room when she heard crying. She walks up to the living room say her girlfriend crying in pain hugging her ex-lover trying to comfort. "She's not worth your love Gumi." Rin's blood boils when she saw her. "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF GUMI!" IA turns around, looking at the girl enraged. Gumi wipes her tears and walks up to Rin. A slap can be heard around the house and Rin's cheek turns to red. "I know what you did Rin. How could you?! You can easily push her off!" Rin recover from the slap and stares her girlfriend. "I did Gumi, I really did but..." "But nothing. We're through." She grind her teeth together. Behind Gumi, IA smirks at Rin. "She's totally going to be mine. Watch." She mouthed. Rin tackled IA with force and before she can attack, Gumi puts her up and threw her on the couch. "That's enough." Gumi takes her hands and went to IA's room.

"Fuck her. She'll soon regret it." Rin thought.

-

"Thanks again for saving me Gumi." Gumi didn't reply back because she was seeing a lot of Elvis Presley collection. "You're still obsessed with Elvis." She chuckles. IA blushes in embarrassment and looks at the floor. "Yeah when you show me one of his song." Gumi sat at her bed making herself comfortable and sighs. "What a day, first your boyfriend trying to grab you, Rin cheated on me, and then she was about to attack you. What an amazing day." She said sarcastically. IA sat beside Gumi, not too far and not too close. "I'm sorry that you have to go through this." "I'm just done with life you know." Gumi lays down and closes her eyes for a moment. IA did the same thing and thought of something. "I'm not sure if kissing her won't do anything. Rin cheated on her and-" "You really don't pay attention do you IA." "I was thinking." Gumi opens her eyes and look at IA direction. "Wanna share about it?" She ask. "I'm not sure if it's the right time." "If you wanna talk about what happened in my room, and you can go ahead."

"It's not that. It's..." Before she can finish her sentence, IA felt Gumi's lips on hers.

a/n: haven't wrote a long chapter in a while and IA is a hugs fan of elvis lol.