Chapter VI

No One's P.O.V

"Why would you choose Josh over Ashley, Rin?" Gumi said as she shaking her head. They were playing Until Dawn and Rin grins, "I don't really like Ashley to be honest." "But Josh gets me the creeps. I mean look at him!" "Whatthefuckever." Rin rolled her eyes.

Gumi stands up and went to the kitchen to get some leftover pizza and sake that Meiko saves all for herself. "Hope she doesn't mind at all." She put the pizza in the microwave and waited. While she was waiting, she took her phone and went to her social media. She saw the trending hashtag, "#GumixIA?" "I guess the fans knows that IA was singing for me when I was there." The sound of the microwave went off and Gumi opened the handle and took her pizza and her sake off the counter and went back to the living too where Rin was playing a different game.

Gumi sat down the couch and devour her pizza away, "Your playing Life is Strange now." "Duh. I heard it's a really great game." Rin rolled her eyes and press start. "Hmm not sure if I wanna spoil it for you." Gumi puts her hand on her chin as she thinks. Rin glare at her, "If you do, you'll never going to see her precious carrots again."

Gumi surrendered her hands above her head, "Okay okay chill Rin I was just joking." At that moment, the front door opens and closes. "I'm home!!!" Gumi took a sip of her sake, "Sup Lily." The blonde headed girl put down her gym bag on the floor and walked in to the living room. "Sup dorks." She took a sit by Gumi and stole the sake from Gumi's hand, "You know you're still underage right." Lily grins. "So? No one is going to stop me." Gumi is trying to take back her sake from Lily's hand but fail miserably. "You need to stop Gumi. This is out of hand now. Your habit is gone to far. You need to do something other need drinking." Lily look at Gumi with concern. Gumi put her head down and sigh. "She's right." Gumi thought, "This is not helping at all." "Fine. I'll stop drinking from now on. Imma be upstairs in my room. Call me if you need me." Gumi mourn as she went upstairs.

"May I have some sake Lily-sama?" Rin asked innocently. "No." Lily make an appearance to the kitchen and put the sake away in the refrigerator.

in Gumi's room

"I hate to see you with me, but I hate to see you with somebody else." Gumi was seeing a lot of pictures of IA and Yuuma together. As you can see IA and Yuuma are together once again. Gumi wasn't surprised when she read the article. "I knew she didn't have feelings for me. Maybe it is time to move on." Gumi put her phone away and took her notebook from the nightstand. Gumi open her notebook and starts to write. After a few hours pass she finished, "This song is going to be a big hit."

a/n: i know it's not much right now but i kinda running out of ideas. the next chapter is going to be on how IA and Yuuma are together. vote, comment, or whatever.