Chapter I

No One's P.O.V

Gumi open the front door, and leading to the living. IA was sitting on the couch looking down showing no emotion whatsoever. The vocaloid house was dead since the incident happened the two. Gumi was waiting for Rin and Len. "What's taking them so long?" Gumi thought. "Hurry the fuck up Len, Gumi is already waiting for us downstairs!" Rin yelled as she ran downstairs, already heading toward Gumi. Rin saw IA sitting on the same position since this morning.

"Hey IA, are you hungry? There's leftovers pancakes that Len saved do you want some?" Rin questioned.

IA look at Rin, smile at her, "I'll eat it later."

Rin smile back as Len walk into the living room, "Finally you're here now let's go."

"Sorry I had to feed Pepe Gumi." Len scratched his neck.

Gumi open the door and walk to her 1965 Ford Mustang, "I don't want your body."

"Rin I forgot something, can you wait at the car with Gumi?" Len asked to his twin sister. Rin rolled her eyes, "You know Gumi is impatient right? Better hurry up or we go without you."

Rin turn around and walk out the living. Len sigh and sit beside to IA, "Are you okay IA? You haven't been very active since you know..." IA look at Len with emotionless face, "I'm fine."

Len heard the horn outside, "Well that's my call, I hope you feel better. Tell Meiko we come back at 10 pm."

IA didn't say anything, Len stood up and walk outside closing the door. IA took her phone sending a text from Yuuma.

"I miss you can you come over?"

IA smile and went upstairs to get ready.

"What took you so long?" Gumi ask Len. Len sat on the back and Rin sat in the passenger seat. "I uh took a shit?" Len said unsure. Gumi scoff and turn on the engine, "Sure you did. You talk to IA didn't you? I mean it's alright to talk to her she's your friend after all."

"I was worried about her that's all. She barely talk to all of us even Galaco." Len look at the ground.

"Len's right shockingly. She hardly eat too I'm scare Gumi, what if she do something to herself?"

Gumi grip her steering wheel, "I'm worried about her more than you guys okay, but it's not my fault she broke my heart with some guy she met. I gave her all and she ruined it. I want her, but in the same time I don't. My emotions are over the place." Gumi sheared a tear. Rin's hand wipe her tear, "Love is so confusing sometimes."

( well that's chapter I, I hope it's alright this is my first story. I feel it's crappy but eh idk ¯\_()_/¯ vote or comment would be nice (ω))