Prologue Part III

IA's P.O.V

After when Gumi left.

I cried while I was walking home. I can't believe my Gumi is getting popular as for me somewhat. My phone went off and saw a picture of Gumi, "Already calling me and it's not even an hour yet when you left."

"I just miss your voice that's all."

"Is that IA? tell her I said hi for me!!!"

"Who was that?"

"Oh that was Kaito, he said hi."

"Well tell him that I'm going to eat all of the ice cream in the fridge when I get home."

"Sure do ma'am, anything else?"

"No that's all." I giggle

"Aye Gumi hang up the phone will ya some people need their beauty sleep!"

"Let me guess, Fukase right?"

"Correct. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too."

When Gumi hang up I heard a noise behind the garbage can. Curious got to me and walk towards it.

"Is anyone out there?"

The person got scared that he bumped the garbage can and landed on me. "Shit I'm so sorry!"

When I open my eyes I saw a guy with pink hair and dirty clothes. His eyes landed on me and help me to get up.

"Again I'm so sorry. I'm Yuuma and you are."

I blushed and look at the ground, "I-I'm Lia, b-ut you can call me I-IA."

Yuuma smile, "IA, it fits you very well. I wish I could take you to a coffee shop or something to apologise for what I did, but you can see..." He chuckle nervously scratching his back.

I shook my head, "No no it's my fault I should be the one who needs to apologise. Um what to come to my house? It's not very far away."

Yuuma looke surprise, "Uh um if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all." I smile cheerily.

(and that finish all the prologue. vote and comment would be nice. ( ' ' ))