Chapter XV

IA pushes Gumi off of her lightly. Gumi frowns and stares at her eyes. "What are you going IA? I thought you enjoy this." IA felt callous towards Gumi. "Don't fucking play with my feelings, you know I have feelings for you, but..." "But what?" "Maybe you're just desperate for loving." She finished her sentence, touching her lips feeling her ex lover not moment ago kissing her. "And I have feelings for you as well."

IA look at Gumi fill with circumspect. "Do you really? What about that song you wrote, was it about me?" "Honestly, it was because I was so angry, heartbroken, yet I still love you. You're right, I still love you deep down from my heart." Gumi said, empathy then hugs IA. She returned the gesture. "Can we cuddle and just ignore the world for a moment?" IA smiles at her comment, and down lay with Gumi beside her. "Of course." They both intertwined their legs, putting their foreheads together, arms around each other waist, locked eyes and smile.

-

When midnight came almost all the vocaloids was outside of IA's window looking at the couple, they assume they were. "Oh shit are they together?" Miku ask. "Maybe, I heard Gumi broke up with Rin because she cheated her with Rana." Yohio answer her question. "That means my otp is finally together!" Flower yells putting her fist in the air. "Shut up Flower, you're going to wake them up." Yuki said. "Oh sorry."

"Have you seen Rin anywhere?" Sweet Ann was looking for the blond haired girl, but she wasn't there. Leon shrugs, "Maybe she went somewhere."

-

"So you're going to help me to eliminate IA?" The pink haired boy said as he rubs his chin. "Yes because she stole Gumi from me." Rin answers. "Fine. I don't even like her like that and besides..." He snaps his finger and Gakupo appear at the door. "Gakupo here is going to help us." Rin widened her eyes. "The most prestigious FBI in America, but how?" Yumma laughs and kiss him on the mouth and let go of it. "He's my boyfriend duh." "Hmmm interesting." "So how are we going to eliminate her?" Gakupo question. "Don't worry I already have a plan." Rim smiles evilly. Yuuma did as well. "What she doesn't know I'm going to kill Gumi. Once and for all."

"So, here's the plan..."

-

The sun is already rising, the birds are chirping and the next door neighbour is mowing their lawn. "Ugh I hate mornings. They're so annoying." Gumi mumbles as she was starting to wake up. She opens her eyes and look at IA still sleeping. "I can wake up to this every morning, despite if I hate mornings." She thought and caress her fingers on IA's cheek lightly not to wake her up. IA stirred a little, bit not waking up. Gumi caress her cheek for sometime now and waking her up.

"RISE AND SHINE! ITS A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!" She yell at IA's face. IA's eyes quickly open her eyes and punches Gumi on the face, making her fall on the ground. "Well good morning to you too." Gumi was holding her nose because blood was pouring out of it. "Damn IA, you got a punch huh?" Gumi chuckles. Ia quickly went to the bathroom grabbing some towel and gave it to Gumi, which she accepted it, putting on her nose. "Now you know not to scream while I'm sleeping." IA snarled crossing her arms. "I'm sorry babe." IA blushes furiously and Gumi covers her mouth with her unoccupied hand.

"I- uh..." Gumi stutter with her word. "It's fine." She and peck Gumi's cheek and now it was Gumi turn to blush. "I have a question." Gumi looks at IA with she took off the towel. "Ask way." IA took a deep breath. "What are we?" Gumi thought as she rubs her chin. "Well we're a singing voice synthesisers that people makes fanfics about vocaloids and-" "You know what I mean." She said in annoyance. "I really don't know actually. Friends with benefits maybe?" IA sighs. "I don't want that. I want us to be together. You know starts all over again?"

"We could, but ugh this is so confusing." All of this is giving a major headache for Gumi. "Can we talk about this after breakfast?" IA nodded. "Let's go eat."

a/n: it's 5:22 am and i'm listening to lana del rey bc i can't sleep. ¯\_()_/¯
UPDATE: @ 7:32 am still awake lol.
thanks Potato_IA for making the book cover, especially with that evil yuuma. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)