Final Chapter

Everything turns to normal and no one knows Rin and Yuuma's whereabouts; they brush it off instead. IA and Gumi finally told the vocaloids that they're together and Flower cries happily. Their relationship was booming and some of the fans of YuumaxIA were angry but IA doesn't give two shit.

IA was snuggling beside Gumi, wrapping her arms around her waist. "Thank you for giving me a chance" Gumi smiles at IA and kiss her on the top of her head. "I'm not going to lose you again." Gumi remember something and went straight to her room, leaving IA confused. Gumi returned to the living room. "Right before you cheated on me..." IA flinch at the word cheated. "I was talking to Meiko right before the tour ended and we were talking about me going to propose to you."

IA's mouth widen a little covering it with her hand. "Gumi I-" Gumi shush her with her index finger on IA's lips. "Speak when I'm finish okay?" IA nodded. Gumi kneel down with one knee and opens the box that she was holding. IA's eyes was getting watering. "I know we just got back together recently, but all it matters that we love each other. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. The story of our love is only beginning. Let's write our own happy ending. When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. You make my kokoro go doki doki." IA giggles at that part. "What I'm saying is will you marry me?" She questioned her girlfriend. IA shook her hand quickly and tackled Gumi in the floor. "A trillion times yes!" Gumi laughs and grabs IA's left ring finger and puts in the engagement ring on it.

"I got it Gumi!" a unknown voice said.l behind the curtain. "That's great Flower. Now you can come out." Flower came out of the curtain with her phone and fangirls. "My otp is getting marry. Can I be your braid maid? She asked to IA. "Of course Flower." Meiko opens the front door and saw the two lovebirds. Her eyes capture the ring on IA's finger and smirks at Gumi. "Am I still your braid maid?" "Duhh" She answers. "I'm totally going to tweet this." Flower said as her was getting her twitter app. "So when's the wedding?"

"Not sure." The new engage couple said. "How about-" Meiko was interrupted by a loud bang. The front door was destroyed with a kick. "So I heard you found somebody else." A blonde haired girl quote out of the song. "Rin where were you?!" Meiko yell in a worried tone. "All of us was worrying about you!" "Whatever." Rin mumbles. "Well well well, look what we have here, Gumi and IA." Yuuma said standing next to Rin, holding a gun in his hand. Everyone froze when they saw the gun except Rin as she took out a gun inside of her coat. "Whoa Rin, hold on a minute." The green haired girl told her while putting her hand in defence. "You were with Yuuma all this time." Rin nodded and pointed the gun at IA. IA widen her eyes and plead at Rin. "Please Rin you don't have to do this." Rin growls in annoyance. "I have nothing to lose. I've been humiliated by the video that Rana posted it online, and I know you planned out all this time."

Gumi stands in front of IA. "I won't let you kill IA, for something YOU have done." A shot went off as Gumi lays down on the floor, blood on her chest. "YUUMA WHAT DID YOU DO!? THIS IS NOT OF THE PLAN!" Rin yells at Yuuma. "Your plan but not mine. I wanted to eliminate Gumi." He shrugs. IA was hold now bloody Gumi. "You bastard!" Meiko tackles at Yuuma as Flower ran to Rin, holding on to her grabbing the gun. Another gun went off and Yuuma pushed Meiko's now dead body on the floor. "She's annoying." Flower was about to shot Yuuma but coughs up blood when a sharp object pierced through her stomach. She looks up and saw a purple haired man. Gakupo took off his katana in Flower's body and limp on the floor. "We need to leave Yuuma." Yuuma ignore his boyfriend and went up to IA and Gumi. "I had fun but I need to go. Before I got..." He almost going to shoot Gumi but got tackled by Rin. "You're not going nowhere you scum. You killed my friends and now you're not going to kill my best friend." She got the gun from Yuuma and before Gakupo could kill her, she shot him on the head and Gakupo's katana was now on Rin's stomach.

IA's eyes stares at Rin's blue eyes. Rin gave a smile at her. "Take care of Gumi for me..." And with that she took at last breath and fell onto of Yuuma's body. Gakupo leave his katana and grabs Yuuma's body and left.

And everything turns black.

"Well that movie was okay I guess." Miki said as she was eating her last popcorn. "The movie was amazing Miki what are you talking about?! Anon yells when her twin sister, Kanon agrees. The credits rolls in on the screen and the trio went out of the cinema. "It could be better." The red haired girl said walking to her car. "I read a tweet from Gumi saying they're going to make a second movie!" Kanon showed the tweet to them. "A prequel?" Her sister ask. "Maybe it's the friendship between IA and Gumi before they got together." She shrugs. "Is that really necessary?" Miki opens her car door and turns on the engine. Kanon sat in the back while Anon sat next to Miki. "I don't know, but I'm totally going to see it." And with that, Miki drove to her house.

a/n: thank you guys for voting, commenting and sharing this book. i had a lot of fun writing and i hope you enjoy it. you can read my other books as well and happy new year! ❤️