Chapter IV

The next day

No one's P.O.V

Prima, Sweet Ann, and Maika were watching television. And Gumi join them as she sat down on the floor just because. Gumi has nothing to done but her mind was the text that IA sent her. "I need to talk to someone." Gumi thought.

"Umm you guys can I talk to you?" She asked them. Maika muted the television and look at Gumi. "Sure Gumi qué pasó?" Maika said in spanglish. Prima sit up straight, "What's on your mind Gumi?" Sweet Ann just listened.

"Well umm IAtextedmeyesterday." Gumi said quickly. Sweet Ann puts her hand on Gumi's shoulder, "Gumi, you need to speak slower. We can't help you if you keep talking like that." "She's right." Prima looked at Gumi with concern. Gumi sigh, "IA texted me yesterday and I don't know if I want to text back or not."

Maika sat down with Gumi by her side, "This happen to me with Hio. We been together for three years till Hio cheated on me with somebody else. I moved on since then but one night he texted me saying he wanted to talk to me, so I did. I talk to him. He said he change into a different man. I didn't really believe him but I gave him a chance. He really did change. All I'm saying is that people change Gumi. Maybe IA change over the years." Gumi turn to Maika's side and hugged her, "Thanks Maika I really appreciate that." Maika hug her back, "I'm happy to help." Prima and Sweet Ann smile at the two. "I still have feelings for her but not that much like I used to." Gumi sadness. "And it's okay to feel that way" Prima said, "Maybe you guys can friends like you two used to be." "I'm not sure if that's a great idea Prima." Sweet Ann butts in. "I mean it doesn't hurt to try." she shrugs.

Gumi took out her cellphone and message to IA.

Gumi: hey IA.

Immediately IA replied back.

IA: I'm shook. you actually texted me lol.

Gumi: same here lol.

"Good, Good. That's the great start." Maika said happily. Both Prima and Sweet Ann agree. Gumi was about to say something but her phone interrupted.

IA: umm i've been thinking. want to hang out?

Gumi froze yet again. Her heart was beating rapidly. "Umm what should I say?" "Well the question here is that do you want to go?" Sweet Ann said. Gumi thought of it, she really wanted to hang out with IA sometimes but in the same time she doesn't want to. "I'm not sure." Gumi replied. "If you go and feel uncomfortable, just ask one of us to pick you up." Maika smile softly. Gumi texted IA back.

Gumi: sure just meet me in the arcade where the vocaloids usually hangs out.

IA: okay i'll see you later! ❤️

Gumi's cheek was warm when she saw the heart emoji. She quickly exited out the message and locked her phone. "I'm better get ready. I'll see you guys in the bit." Gumi stood up and went upstairs to her room. "Do you think she'll be okay?" Maika began worrying. "I hope so." Prima said.

At the arcade

Gumi was playing DDR to kill time. As she went on to the next song she heard a familiar voice. "Always playing that game I see." Before she can start the game Gumi speaks, "Of course, this is my favourite game after all. Before webcam actually talk can I finish my game?" "Sure I'll wait at the booth over there." IA pointed behind her. Gumi nodded and continue to play the game.

After she finished the game Gumi sat down in front of IA sipping her milkshake. "So..." "So..." Gumi coughed awkwardly looking anywhere but IA. "I miss you." IA said while she was looking down on the floor. "Okay Gumi calm down." she thought. "The weather is nice isn't is?" Gumi looked at her. IA looked up at Gumi in disbelief. "Gumi, did you hear me? I said I miss you." Gumi sigh, "Yes I heard you loud and clearly." "So you don't miss me?" "I do but..." "But what?"

Gumi clenched her fists together, "But our love has gone cold, alright. My feelings for you are gone." Gumi took out her wallet and pay half of her bill. "Goodbye IA, it was a nice talk." When she said that, she vanish. IA's eyes were about to water but she can't cried in public.

A/N: i might rewrite this story.