Chapter X

at the vocaloid household

When Gumi got out of her car, she saw Rin waiting at the front door. Rin saw Gumi and walk towards to her direction. "Hey Gumi." She greeted her. Gumi soles and greet her back. "So what's up? You texted me." Rin at the ground shyly. She wanted to take Gumi out in a date but afraid to ask her for some reason. First reason, she is positive that Gumi still have feelings for IA. Secondly, she'll just reject her on the spot.

"Well I was wondering that you and I could like-" Rin was rudely interrupted by a loud honk. Both of the girls look at the car who honk. It was Yuuma. "Oh shit. This is not good. If Yuuma is here then that means IA is..." Rin thought and the door opens of the house. IA look at the girls and avoid Gumi entirely as she went inside of the car and they drove off. Rin look at Gumi worriedly. Gumi smiles telling Rin that everything is fine. But inside of Gumi's body, she knows everything is not fine and Rin knows that.

"As you were saying Rin?" She change the topic quickly. Rin scratches her neck nervously, "I was saying that if you wanna go on a date with me." She whispers on the last part. Gumi was in shock, she didn't know if Rin was joking or not because you know it's Rin. She always jokes around. She rather want to go on a date with IA, but she knows that would never happen. She needs to move. "It's for the better."

"Yes. I would love to go on a date with you."

-

"As you know master wants us to be in public being all 'lovey and dovey' for boosting our ego or whatever." Yuuma said bluntly as he was driving. IA nodded and look at the window. When they stop at the red street lights, Yuuma glance at IA, "So have your heard Gumi's new song?" IA sighs and Yuuma took that as a yes. "I can not believe it. How can she be more popular than me? I mean my voice is amazing, more attractive, and smart unlike her."

IA couldn't hold her anger anymore, "SHUT UP!" Yuuma scoff, "Whatever. At least she's moving on with that blondie. What was her name... oh Rin." IA shakes her head. "She's not." "And how would you know?" Yuuma's right. IA sat in silence and the street light changed its colour to green and drove off. The couple went inside of the mall and the fans screams when they saw them holding hands.

"YOU GUYS MAKE A GREAT COUPLE! MAKE A DUET!!" One of the fan yell. Yuuma smiles at them. "In fact, I already writing a song my my lover." IA agrees with him. "You bet so stay tune!" When the couple went to the cinema, Yuuma ask a question to IA. "How much do you love Gumi?" IA look at Yuuma confused on why he ask such a question. "Why do you wanna know?" Yuuma shrugged. "Just curious you know." "A lot."

Yuuma nodded. "Perfect."

-

Gumi and Rin to a restaurant called, "The Domain." While they sat next to the window, a waitress came take their orders. "Hello welcome to The Domain. My name is Flower and I'll be your waitress for day." As Flower put their menus on the table, she took your pad and pencil. "What would you like to drink?"

"Orange soda please." Rin said and open your menu. "Just water. Thank you." Flower wrote down the drinks and went inside of the kitchen. Gumi look at the foods inside of the menu. "This is hella awkward." Rin saw that Gumi was getting uncomfortable. "It's okay to uncomfortable, you haven't been on a date since you know."

Gumi utter a sigh. "I'm sorry Rin. I'll get used to it." Inner Rin squeal happily but need to b cool. "You mean we're going to have more dates?" Gumi scratches her neck nervously. "Sure, only if you want to." At that moment, Flower brought the drinks to them. "Here you go. Are you ready to order now?" She got her pad and pencil ready. The girls nodded and told them the order to Flower. Flower nodded. "It will be ready about 20 minutes."

-

When their foods arrived, they began to eat. "It's so delicious! Gumi you have to try my food!" Rin took some of her food with her fork and feeding her. Gumi opens her mouth, her cheeks begin to blush lightly and chews it slowly. Her eyes widen as she swallows it. "You're not wrong Rin, it's delicious!"

Rin beams her smiles and returns to her food, eating. As Gumi was eating her food, Rin glance at her, not knowing if she want to say her question. Gumi felt Rin's staring, "What's up Rin?" Rin jump a little getting caught by her, "Well I was wondering if you want to go out with me?"

Gumi took her napkin and wipe off any food was on her mouth. She was thinking the possibility of her and Rin going out, she wasn't fully moving on with IA maybe it would help her, but it's kinda like a rebound. "I would love to be your girlfriend Kagamine Rin." She put her hand onto Rin's and holding it. The inner Rin was in cloud nine and she hold her hand tightly.

As a far away distance, a paparazzi took a snap of their camera of Gumi and Rin. "Oh this is so good."

a/n: don't you just love drama? vote, comment, or whatever