a christmas special!

a/n: totally not in the main story line.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS!" Rin yell as she dig in her presents next to the christmas tree. "Can you not Rin, I totally have a hangover." Meiko mumbles putting her hand on her head. Gumi chuckles and sips on her hot cocoa that Luka and Miku gave her when both of them when to Canada. "Thanks Kaito for the life supplies of oranges and bananas!" Rin and Len said and hug Kaito. "Really Kaito?" Flower asked. Kaito shrugs and hand a present to his girlfriend, Meiko.

"Thanks sweetie." Meiko took the gift and kisses him on the cheek. Kaito blush and looks down. "MY TURN!" IA yells and handed the present to her lover, Gumi. "Thanks babe." When she opens the gift, Gumi gasps and look at the small black kitten. "Oh my IA, you seriously put the poor kitten inside of the box?" Yuki ask the girl. "Don't worry Yuki, it has holes." Gumi puts up the kitten close to her face and the kitten licks her face. "Awwwww this is the best gift! I love you IA!!!" IA chuckles and patted the small kitten. "What are you going to name it?" Miku ask as she ate her leek that Luka gave her.

"What about Bob?" Teto ask. "Ew no." Gumi shakes her head. "And beside its a girl." IA told Teto. "Name her Lily!" Lily smiles. "Nope, you're not that cute." Mew said and Lily pouts. Mew got closer to Lily and kiss her on the lips. "Just kidding, you're adorable." Lily hid her face on Mew's neck laughs lightly. "Whatever." "I'll name her Winter." Gumi said when she kissed Winter on tope of her head. "That's cute, just like you." IA said smoothly. Gumi blushes. "MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS!" Rin once again yell and got hit by Miku's leek. "Ow."

a/n: merry christmas you guys and happy Hanukkah, if you celebrate those two then have a great day! 🤗