Chapter six

Hayley's POV

I groan as I collapse onto my soft bed. Slowly shifting positions to face the ceiling, thinking through the events that happened today. Christopher . The one name that seems to be popping into my head every second.

"I know! Isn't he dreamy?" Sereana randomly calls out, making me fall off the bed from shock."I wouldn't exactly refer to him as 'dreamy'. That's a bit on the cliche, James Dean side of life." I respond while carefully lifting myself off the ground and onto the bed, laying back in the same position. "Then what would you 'refer' to him as?" She asks with a hint of curiosity lining her playful tone. "He is hot, I'll give you that. But there's something more to it, more to him. He's just... different." Sereana giggles as I come to a conclusion.

"Hey Hails." Claire greets as she emerges from the hallway, into my room."Interesting first day huh!" She exclaims, plopping down on the bed next to me. "Can I tell you something?" I ask turning my head slightly to look at her. "Yeah. Anything." She completely turns to her side, facing me.

"Christopher's my mate." I mumble out shyly. She squeals, managing to almost deafen me."Oh my goodness! That's so great! Finally, one third of the crazy trio has found they're mate. Wait a minute, who's Christopher ?" She asks looking completely confused."It's mr. Mchottie." I roll my eyes at her slight ignorance, completely facing her."I knew it." She exclaims while kicking her legs in the air.

Between Claire and I, she's always been the crazier one. I still follow a close second behind her in the weirdness department. She's is beautiful though, very beautiful. Her light brown hair flows to her mid back area with natural thickness and waves that can't be tamed. At times, it did feel awkward standing next to her. She was the slim gorgeous one while I was me, the chubby, dorky one.

"Guys!" Reagan's voice calls from the other side of the door."Training starts in 10 minutes. Last one there has to do double the routine." Claire and I groan at the same time. Walking to my closet, I some work out clothes and toss them to Claire ( mainly consisting of yoga pants, sports bra, a muscle tank and some sport shoes)

 Walking to my closet, I some work out clothes and toss them to Claire ( mainly consisting of yoga pants, sports bra, a muscle tank and some sport shoes)

I grab an outfit similar to hers but mine has shorts instead of yoga pants. I hated wearing yoga pants because they have a tendency of sticking onto you like a second skin when sweaty.

 I hated wearing yoga pants because they have a tendency of sticking onto you like a second skin when sweaty

Here goes another hour of torture in one day.

XOXO. Picture of Reagan at the top