Chapter seven

Hayley's POV

It's been a really long time since my body has felt this weak. I haven't eaten an actual meal in two days. Saying I feel great would be a complete lie although, I've managed to convince my family and friends I'm doing well. There are moments when I know I'm about to cave in and binge eat to the next decade but the thought of all that food being processed into fat manages to get me back on track.

I turn off the shower and wrap my body in a fluffy white towel, feeling a bit at ease from the comfortable sensation it's leaving on my skin. Staring at my dripping wet hair in the bathroom reflection I notice a few changes here and there, the small curls are more frizzy, it's normal shoulder length has managed to grow past my mid chest area. I scrunch my face as it dawns on me on the amount of work it will take to straighten it."it's a good thing we woke up an hour early today then huh!" Sereana exclaims with a hint of tiredness in her voice."Oh quit complaining. You'll be satisfied with the ending result ." I reassure her while picking up my blow dryer.

One hour, one freaking hour. That's how long it's taken to straighten my hair."Well, it's your fault." Sereana rudely states huffing . "It's worth it though" I point out in a matter of fact tone."Whatever." She mumbles as I laugh out loud, knowing I won the argument. Checking the alarm clock only to see I had 15 minutes remaining before leaving the house. I hurriedly rush through the rest of my morning routine, deciding to not wear any makeup today.

 I hurriedly rush through the rest of my morning routine, deciding to not wear any makeup today

Christopher's POV

I groan internally as miss Morgan gives us a lecture on the current topic we're learning in Biology. Her monotone voice slowly blurs out as all my attention drifts towards Hayley. Apart from gym, it's the only other subject we have together.

She looks different today...I like it. Her now straight hair cascades down her back, ending somewhere near her mid back area. It freely moves with every action she does. Her facial features appear softer making her look adorable . Her nose ring is still in the picture, which I'm not complaining about. On the contrary, I really like it on her. It's a slight turn on.

"This is getting boring Chris. Just make a move already." Xavier exclaims with a hint of agitation to his voice "I already did. Remember? Thanks to your stupidity during gym. Besides she seems uncomfortable whenever we approach her. I want to do what makes her comfortable. I'm not gonna push it just because you don't have the patience." I retort slightly ticked off by him."You know, most people would have marked their mate if not mated with them by now." He says in a matter of fact tone. "If you haven't noticed by now genius, I'm not like most werewolves. I'm not sex driven. I'd rather Hayley and I get to know each other instead of moving to fast and having her not be able to deal with my baggage ." I quickly block our link, not wanting to deal with the idiot at the moment.

Part of the chapter deleted it's self and I'd already forgotten exactly what happened in Christopher's POV so I rewrote it 😅