Chapter twenty nine

Hayley's POV

My jaw drops in awe as my eyes roam the gymnasium. This year's theme was The Great Gatsby with a modern twist to it. Sparkling chandeliers hang from the ceiling and reflect the golden light they emit. "Wow. For a ratty old gym, this place sure does look hella amazing." Claire says as her eyes pop out of their socket. Tiffany simply nods in agreement as I slightly chuckle at her choice of words.

"Nice job." I nudge Anna's arm and offer her a smile. "Why thank you." She puts on a fancy accent and curtsies. We all begin laughing as we make our way to one of the tables. We all showed up in different rides and decided to meet near physics lab B. The girls went with their mates in separate cars while I drove with the car mother and father gave me on my birthday.

Huh, I really am going to miss this place. My eyes skim each and every single detail in this place. Not a single spot is left untouched by my concentrated gaze. I can feel a pair of glimmering orbs,intently watching my every move. A chill runs down my spine as my senses  start to familiarize with the detected person.

His expensive and intoxicating cologne floods my nostril as a nauseated  sensation spreads through out my stomach. A hand settles at the small of my back a bit too comfortably. Noticing this, I also realize my journey to the table my friends are comes to a halt. My hand retracts and snatches his away, twisting it as I turn around to face the idiot that dares to disturb me.

"What?" My brows furrow as I make eye contact with Tyler. "Hey babe." He smirks and tries to hide the pain lacing his voice. "What a sissy." I can feel Sereana roll her eyes and snort. The side of my lip twitches but doesn't manage to break through my bored facial expression. "What do you want?" My voice remains flat and as uninterested as I can possibly make it. His eyes trail from my face and all the way to my chest area in the saddest attempt to look seductive.

 His eyes trail from my face and all the way to my chest area in the saddest attempt to look seductive

I'm not going to lie, he looks supper gorgeous right now. If only he wasn't such a perv... No no no, I'd still hate him for a fact. "I was thinking," he inches closer to me and actually keeps eye contact with me. "Maybe we could teach your little friend a lesson." I raise a brow at him, not knowing where he was going with this. He rolls his eyes and glances at something to my left before starting back at me. My eyes follow his and meet the one and only Christopher. He stares right back at me with no intentions of looking away. I hate to admit it but he looks H.O.T.T. hot. He could probably give Francisco Lachowski a run for his money if he wanted. His usually messy quiff stands neatly on top off his head looking slightly darker from the lighting, some strands here and there hang loosely onto his forehead. His eyes bore into mine with nothing but pure longing, any traces of sarcasm or boredom gone. A ghost of a smile plays on his lips. He's paired everything with a black fitted suit with a navy blue shirt and black tie. Lord knows hot guys in black are more than enough to give me a heart attack.

"Look, you're a great girl and all and the dick wad of a mate you have can't man up and get you back so," his hand snakes around my waist completely and holds me flush against him. "why not be my partner in crime in a little game I like to call revenge."