ch 1

I'm about to touch her snout when my alarm goes off.

"God damnit!" I slam my alarm shut and sigh irritated. "Tomorow is weekend Alan, tomorow is weekend.." Then i remembered what my father and i were going to do then.

We were moving.

My parents didn't have the most healthy relationship, my father made us rich because he had a million dollar company that he was going to sell now that he moved, and my mother... Yeah... She just cleans houses. And that's why they divorced, she cheated on him with multiple men. It broke my fathers heart and he didn't want to give her a second chance, so he decited that he was the one that was going to leave. Together with me, because i have nothing of a relation with my mom.

When i was done thinking, i looked at my clock and realized i must have been in deep thoughts because 10 minutes has passed after my alarm got off.

I rush out of my bed, take a quick shower and dress myself as the hipster boy i am. Comleted with my bonnet.

(his outfit and he also looks like this :3 idk his real name though

(his outfit and he also looks like this :3 idk his real name though..)

I rush downstairs to go trough the big hallway and go into the kitchen, to be greeted by my mother and father.

"Goodmorning son! A little late huh?" My father began and looked up from his newpaper.

"morning Alan." Was all she had to say to me, which saddend me a bit, but i pay it no mind and decide to answer my fathers question.

" I had this dream again... the dream with the grey wolf. A-and i was thinking that i probably will miss it here. I mean, i've lived here 18 years." I end with a chuckle and sit down on the table when my mom gives me breakfast.

I gulp it down fastly because i was running late for school. "Whoa there big dog, you're gonna feel that later today." My father laughs and i just look at him while eating the rest of it a bit slower.

after my breakfast i say a bye to my parents, get my bag and got to my Audi Cabriolet. It was an old one but i love it.

I drive to school, which was only a 5 minute drive from home. Once there, i park my car close to the frontdoors of school and got out. I'm only 7 feet away from the big doors when someone slaps my back.

"Eyy champ, heard it is your last day before you move to another town. I'll make sure you will remember today." Darren, captain of the soccer team beams at me.

This is going to be a long day...

-----------------------------

A schoolday and lot's of pranks of the soccerteam later, i go to my car and tiredly sit in the driver-seat. "At least they didn't do anything to my car.."

But then i see the soccer team running to my car and i groan, trying hard to start the engine. They trow eggs, milk, flour and sugar all over my motorcap and cheer while running away. I hear the sound of my engine starting.

"Ohh so NOW you want to work?" I sigh and mutter under my breath. "Bastards."

After 5 minutes of driving and a lot of stares of people on the street later, i arive home only to see my bags packed and ready to go.

My mom looks horrified when she sees my car. "Alan Patrick Greenwood, your car!" She screams when i get out of my car and i groan. "The soccer team wanted to say goodbye mom, nothing more.." she was about to say something about it but then my father interups.

"At least we can bake cookies now hmm?" He said with a grin on his face and i chuckle a bit. We get back inside and stock the rest of me and my fathers belongings in boxes and bags.

After supper, i tiredly fall into my bed, letting it make a squeaky sound. I sigh happily when my body comes in contact with the soft material, and i fall into a deep sleep.

------------------

I wake up when something wet hits my face.

"Wake up son, we need to get going." My father sais while opening the drapes, letting sunlight fill my room. I look at my clock, seeing it was only 7 in the morning. "What the hell? Why so early?" I groan and look at my dad.

"Because it's a 7 hour ride son, we basicly almost go to Scotland." He said while grabbing some of the smaller boxes in my room. I sigh and get out of the confortable covers to shower.

the van that would bring all the big things we wanted with us was there already, looking at my now very ugly car.

"Shit i forgot about that..." I say and sigh.

"You can clean up that mess and i and the guy's will do everythnig in the truck, no worries." My father said while walking past me with a box.

I sigh in irritation and get everythnig ready to clean my car. This will take a while...

-----------------

After i cleaned my car, which took me about 45 minutes of torture, my father told me to get into the car and ride behind him for the trip. i give one last glance to the house i once called home and see my mother in the doorway, looking at me with tears in the eyes. I get back out of my car and jog to my mom, giving her one last big hug.

"Thank you for the beautiful 18 years." I whisper in her ear, which caused her to sob. "Will you come back to say hallo some time?" She almost pleads. I nod and give her a sad smile while walking back to my car, starting the engine, and drive behind my fathers car, up to my hectic future.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A/N this is my very first 'book', i've written little stories of course but this is my first real deal xD so i hope you comment, vote and folow maybe? it will give me the push i will need to write more chapters and also knowing that at least someone is intrested xD