ch 6

Alan's Pov

I open the door to my house to tell my father that i arrived and was going to the woods when a strong alcohol smell got my nose. I see my father with an empty whiskey bottle sitting on his chair on the table.

"Since when do you drink?" i ask my dad confused. He looks at me with his drunk eyes and waves a not so controlled finger at me. "Since your damn whore mother cheated on me and no other women want's to date me." He let's his arm fall on the table and takes another shot from a whiskey bottle on the ground. i cringe at the word whore mother and sigh. "I just came by to say i was going into the woods, so you can just do whatever you were doing..." I say with sadness in my voice and my father just sticks a thumbs up to me and i leave the room with pain in my heart.

----------------------------------------------

I'm about to leave the path and get to the tree i promised to go to when a voice stops me.

"What are you doing here?" I hear a voice ask that i recognize as David's. "I was just walking in the woods, is there a problem with that?" i ask him a bit to harsh and he pins me to a tree but restrains himself and let's me go. I'm sure i'll be feeling that tomorrow morning...

he clears his throat and looks at me. "I'll just ask it again, what are you doing here?"

i debate with myself on telling him i'm Lila's mate and that i know he's an Alpha, or not to tell him and just say that i'm the adventurous type. I hear him clearing his throat and i get out of my thought's. "Are you going to tell me why you are here or what?" i decide to think faster and come the conclusion i would have to do this sooner or later and i'm planning on doing it now.

"Well, i'm uh... I'm Lila's mate, and she promised me to tell everything about the wolf pack and stuff..." I see David's eyes get black and then get back to their normal green color and then sighs deeply.

"You do realize if i wasn't a wolf i would think you are crazy?" He asks me sternly and i smile apologetic. The Alpha sighs deeply again and gestures me to follow him. "I've seen her sitting at a pretty large tree, is it there where you two would meet up?" He asks me while looking forward. "Well, there are a lot of large trees here but that must be the one because you are walking the way i was going to go to." I chuckle awkwardly with my large rant and i look at him, seeing he was completely emotionless. i swallow and decide to just keep on walking.

Finally, i begin to feel a new presence and see her sitting with her back to me at the tree we first met. I smile lovingly at her and look at David, who stood a few feet back. He gestures that i had to go to her and started walking away. When i looked back around i see her smiling at me with adoration. I begin to walk to her and when i was near her i gave her a comfortable hug. I feel tingles go through me and i shiver. She stands on her tiptoes and just reaches my nose with here forehead. I smile at her, but she is too focused on something and she suddenly sniffs my neck. i stand there awkwardly and decide to break her from her trance in sniffing my neck and rubbing her nose in the crook of it. So i clear my throat and she suddenly stops, she let's go of me and blushes furiously. "S-sorry my wolf kinda took over and wanted to memorize your scent... I umm.. kinda got lost in it." She tells my while looking at the ground, surely blushing.

I smile at her and lift her chin so i could look her in the eyes. "You can smell me whenever you'd like, just don't make me feel awkward." I chuckle at the end and she grins while blushing. I kiss her nose and the grin suddenly disappears, giving me a shocked one in return and a tomato of a head.

I laugh and let go of her chin. "Are all werewolves like this when they find their mate?" i ask between laughs and she playfully glares at me.

"You are just so simple in these things, i've never had a boyfriend because i wanted to wait for you." She said while crossing her arms, of course still blushing.