ch 2

Alan's P.O.V.

4 hours.
I've been driving 4 hours none stop and i'm hungry AF. Not mentioning that i need to pee.
Like he heard me, my father pulls over in a B&B on the side of the road.
"Hungry?" My father asks while opening the door.
"More then i have ever been." I said and walk in the B&B.
It looks cozy inside, old furniture everywhere and here and there some paintings.
"Hello and welcome to our B&B, how can i help you?" An old lady asks us and i look at my father.
"Can we just eat here, and maybe go to the restroom?" My father asks the women and she smiles and nods while gesturing to a little table in the far back of the little room.
We order our food and do our thing.
After we ate our food, we paid and thanked the lady.
Up to another 3 hours of driving.
-------------------
I've been driving for another hour when i began to see more and more trees.
The road my dad and i were driving still was the big main road and i questioned myself when it would end and where a smaler road began.
Another hour has passed and i am driving in a forest, with a little road this time, you can't even place two cars next to each other.
After another half hour the road gets bigger again and i begin to see signs of people living here.
After my nother time driving, i see the first house after a long time. I smile to myself. "We're almost there." I whisper and drive a bit faster.
Finally, we reach the town my father and i were going to live in and i sigh in relief. "Finally here!" I happily say to myself and smile when my father gets past a gate that he clearly opened, so i eagerly get inside with my car.
Once i see the house i smile warmly.
In front of me was a little brick house, still big enough for probably 4 people, but with all the stuff we got with us, it will come aright.
I get out of my car and feel a bit dizzy when i stand up straight.
"You're alright boy?" My father askes me and i nod my head slowely.
"I think i just need a walk." I say and slowely start to walk out of the place i will now call home.

An hour. That's how long it takes to get trough the town i now live in.
I've seen a motel, pizzaria, swimmingpool and even school. (which is very handy for monday).
I walk trough the gate of my new home and go in the little house.
-----------------
-next morning-
Sunday
The day i sleep until 1 p.m. and the day that i decide to explore the woods.
Its curently 2:37 p.m. and i just made a step in the woods where there wasn't a path. Many would laugh at me, but i'm really into rules and i don't like going off the path and this is an unknown place for me, so it's a big step.
----------
Lila's P.O.V.

While i was hunting, i smelled this amazing smell.
It smelled like watermelon and marshmellows.
I don't even like marshmellows!
I was in my wolf form, so my wolf, Winter, took control and ran to the source.
She also kept repeating 'Mate!' What could only mean one thing: i was going to find my mate.

After running for only 3 minutes, i saw a figure leaning on a big tree.
Winter couldn't hold herself and barked.
'Mate!'
The boy was clearly taken of guard because he turned around with shocked eyes.
"HOLY SHIT!" he screamed and stumbled backward, causing him to fall.
My wolf whimpered seeing my mate fall with a loud thud and stalked closer. Causing his eyes to grow bigger. "Y-you're that wolf from my dream! B-but how? I've never seen a wolf so big.." i till my wolfhead to the other side, showing i didn't understand what he was talking about. He seems to think it was funny because he starts to laugh.
"This must be another dream right? Because this can't be true." Winter growls to this statemend. 'How dares mate tell us we are a dream?' I mentally roll my eyes and answer back. 'He's a human Winter, he doesn't know about us.' My wolf whimpered by that and slowely walked closer to our now standing mate. He looks like he want's to run away but he shakily stands his ground.
'Mate doesn't run from us! Mate wants us!' Winter happily informs me. 'Our mate doesn't know we are a werewolf Winter!' I snap at her and she goed silent. Now that i'm in full control of my wolf form again, i decide to slowely walk to my mate. Because even i can't resist the pull my mate has on me. He swallows and suprisely sticks out his hand to touch the side of my face. I happily put my huge head in his hands and purr at the touch. I also feel electricity go trough my veins but it sudenly stops with a gasp. I look at my mate to see his shocked expresion.
"Are you some sort of magical wolf or something? Because this isn't normal." He states and runs a hand trough his hair while pacing back and forth.
Suddenly he groans and starts to leave. I whimper at this move and start to jog behind him. He starts to notice this after a minute and looks at me with his hazel brown eyes. "You know... people are not allowed to see you... and that's where i am going, a place full of humans. So maybe it's best if you stay here wolfie." I melt at the nickname and listen to him direcly by moving away from him and running to the other side, away from my caring mate.
---------------------
Alan's P.O.V.

I look at the big wolf while she runs away. She looks exactly like the wolf in my dream and this time, i got to touch her! It sended chicks trough my body and it confused me. How was it possible that a wolf could be so big and give me such trust too? I thought about all my way home.