ch 14

Alan's POV

I abruptly stood up and headed to the door.

"Alan, where are you going?" I heard my girlfriend ask hastily.

"I'm going to give the third in command a piece of my mind." I tell her and get out of the door.

"Are you crazy, he can kill you because of your disrespect! And it was because i was to late on making the tables ready." She cries out while running after me.

"In front of the whole pack? I don't believe that! And are you serious, just for unfinished tables?!"

"Werewolves work things out differently than humans Alan, trust me he will kill you!" Lila get's a hold of my arm and brings me to a halt.

"He will kill you Alan and I'm not ready for that." I see tears form in the eyes of my Mate and my heart breaks, but I couldn't let this slide and i wanted them to hear me.

"At least i've been killed after I spoke my mind in defending you." I answered and kissed her lips passionately before walking again.

I think I made her shocked with what i said because she doesn't follow me. It worries me for a moment but the hate for Lucas got me moving again.

I reach the doors of the dining room and smack them open, getting all the eyes on me but only one pair of eyes got my attention.

The eyes of a grinning third in command.

My attention is shifted towards the Alpha when he stands up and clears his throat.

"Alan, care to tell us why you slammed the door open like that?" David asked my in a calm voice.

I tried to even my breathing in a more reserved one while looking back at the third in command, who in turn, was still smirking like the bastard he is.

I couldn't hold it anymore and got red from anger.

"The man you call your third in command slapped my Mate, just because she was to late with preparing the tables!" I shoot the oldest man a deadly glare and all he does is chuckle and stand up.

"Son-"

"Don't call me son bastard."

the room went silent when I rudely interrupted Lucas, tho it was already silent before but this time, you even could hear everyone breathing. The third in command and I were making a staring contest from over the room and nobody, not even David or Nev dared to get in-between.

"Only 3 day's in and you already interrupt one of the leaders." Lucas began and started to go away from his table to walk towards me. "Looks like you also need to know your place, isn't it pup?" I see his right hand turn into a fist and prepare myself to dodge it.

everyone was watching us intensely and never did their gaze away.

"At least I'm not someone that breaks the cheekbone of a girl because she was 'too late' with one of the thousand chores she has to do." I shot back and hear some gasps, mostly from girls.

The old man snorts. "She deserved it and it doesn't matter what she did right or wrong, she's only a stupid Omega."

This man wanted to get me over the edge, I could see it in his amused eyes. My hands turn into fists but I stop myself before it got out of hand.

"I though a Pack was like a family. Of course we have to respect the higher wolves more then the lowest, but who makes your meals?" I ask this question especially towards the third in command and wait for his answer.

He narrows his eyes at me, seeing trough my plan. "Very well played Alan." He spits my name out like it as poison. "Yes, the Omegas make the meals, do our laundry and other things we in the packhouse actually can do but that is just how it is. Your stupid little Omega Mate has a purpose in our pack, but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to punish her when she does something wrong." My blood boils at the mention of 'stupid little Omega Mate' and almost hit him right there and now. I only betrayed myself with my twitching fist and in a room full of werewolves I'm sure a lot of them has seen it, exclusive Lucas, who gave me a sly smile, showing he indeed saw it.

"Something else to say? Or can i enjoy my meal now?" He asks me and I snort.

"Of course sir," I begin while walking back to the open doorway. "You can choke in it." I say loud and clear and smash the door shut while walking back to my room.

When i get there I let myself fall face first on the bed next to Lila.

"How did it go? Did he punch you? Are you hurt?" My 'wife' asked me with a worried tone while touching my head and arms everywhere.

"I'm fine wolfie, I did everything I wanted to do against him and he didn't hit me." I hear her sigh and rest her head on the back of my shoulder.

I feel her rubbing her nose up and down my shoulder and going towards my neck placing tender kisses that set my skin on fire. I sigh contently and let her lick my mark, waking warm feelings inside of me.

"Lila?"

"Hmm?" She continuous on with kissing the place of my mark and I turn around and sit upstraight to face her and she sits on my lap. We make eye-contact for a second and she was planning on going back to my mark but froze by my question.

"Do you want to wait until you got in heat?" I see she was cached off guard with it and doesn't want to look me in the eyes, so I grab her chin to make her look at me.

"I probably ruined the mood right now but I just need to know..." I tell her and see her swallow.

In a very small and unsure voice she answers. "I don't mind doing it before my heat, it is even better, saying that I would do everything to get to you even if I had to work and you were at school. There is also a chance that I won't remember anything what happened between us the day after. So yeah.." I saw that she was getting uncomfortable with me looking her in the eyes so i let go of her chin, making her look everywhere but me.

Nicely done Alan, you just made a perfect moment an awkward one... I sigh and wrap my arms around Lila's waist while placing my nose in the crook of her neck.

"Sorry that I made this awkward..." I say as apology and kiss her mark.

She gets closer to me and wraps her arms around my neck, preventing me from going away from the special spot. I hear her swallow and she comes even closer then she was before, straddling me in the progress.

I kiss her neck for a while and switch to her jaw, to finally end on her welcoming lips.

We kiss normally for a while and part away when we hear nock on our door. Without a yes from us the door opens.

"Get to my office in five minutes, we have to talk." And the door closed directly after.

My mate and I look warily at each otter for a moment before moving towards the door and heading to Davids office.

We stand infront of the Alpha's doors and look at each other. I see Lilas scared face and I grab her hand to reasure her.
Then I knock on the door.

--------------------
EYO GUYS
This chapter took a while and I'm sorry about that...
But HEY it's here now xD
Hope you liked it and please consider a vote and maybe a follow?
Thanks!