ch 17

(sorry for the long wait!)

When I woke up, the past events of yesterday flow back into my mind.

Lila and I actually did it.

It was probably in the heat of the moment or something because it wasn't really. I turn around to see my Mates back at me.

I hug her from behind and snuggle closer. "Goodmorning." My voice was groggy and shot up at the end. Her only reply was a long and happy sigh.

Our happy moment was ruined by a harsh knock on the door and a voice we both hate to the bone.

"Wake up lazy asses you are to late with your work. It's already 8 a.m." I was the first one to move, with a lot of protest on my Mate her side.

I dressed into my work clothes and got out of the door together with my girlfriend.

The day got by rather fast. I only had to do the laundry and dishes while Lila got around in the packhouse cleaning rooms.

The days in general got by like it were seconds. Just the same things over and over again.

After three weeks, Lila began to act different, more towards herself but she also did everything to get as close to me as possible.

One morning, I woke up by a flushing toilet and a gagging sound after that.

Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Confused, I go to the little bathroom, discovering that the light wasn't even on. "Lila?"

"Please Alan, don't come in. I'm alright." Her voice sounded tired, like she was already in there for quite some time.

"You don't sound alright." I tell her while I got in the bathroom. I turn on the light and see Lila trowing up in the toilet.

"And you arn't alright either!" I state in shock. "Lila did you eat alright? Are you sick? -" I wanted to continuou but my Mate cut me off. "I'M FINE! I'm alright! I already have to trow up since fucking 3 in the morning but I'm fine!" She sighs when she is done and I come closer to her, kissing her birdnest of hair.

"I'm pregnant." I didn't understand the words at first, saying that it was early in the moring and I just woke up, but slowely, the words began to sink in.

"Alan..."

"I heared it." I asure her but I wasn't able to do anything. I wasn't able to move or think.

Eventually, we were able to talk about it and tell it to the Alpha. Lila's mother however, was a different story.

She refused to even listen to us. Saying that after her daughter became Omega, she didn't care what happened to her.

After a day, whole the pack knew it. Some she-wolves congratulated us and some men slapped me on my back the whole day.

In the second month, Lila began to get mood swings and food cravings.

"Can you get me ice cream with spaghetti and hot-dogs?" My Mate asks me when we wake up.

"I don't know if I am allowed to get that all for you." I tell her with a frown and I see her pout.

"Can I at least get ice cream?" Lila asks me and I can't help but smile at her behaviour. "Yes you can have ice cream."

Like I just said the right answer, Lila snuggles closer to me and kisses me all over my face.

"Thanks babe."

I snort. "Babe?"

"Yeah, babe." She confirms.