ch 4

Ch 4

Alan's P.O.V.

The last bell rang, and ohh boy was I happy. I trew everything in my locker and started to walk away when a voice stopped me.

"That new human sure is a pain in the ass, I was almost kicked by the Alpha!" The voice, that I recognized as Isabelle's said in annoyance.

New human? Aren't we all humans here? What the hell is she talking about and who is the Alpha? I break my head trying to figure it out when I notice they are getting closer. I walk back a bit and casually turn around and walk back to the place I was hiding and walking past it letting the girls see me. I try to look like I didn't heard them and just walk ahead. I feel their eyes on my back and I turn around to see who the second person is and see Nefeli and Alex, which means they were with three.

Alex gives me a small smile while Nefeli gives me a fake one and Isabelle littarly hisses at me, so I turn around and walk away in a fast pase, almost tripping in the progress.

Finally getting to my car, i let out a breath i didn't even know i hold in. How could she make a sound like that? Like, what the hell man...

I pounder about it the whole ride to my house and I don't even bother to eat, because I am too tired and just fall into the warm covers of my bed, slowely falling into a restless sleep.

-------------------------

Lila's P.O.V.

I groan and let myself fall on the bed. It's exactly midnight and that's pretty late for a 16 years old if you need to go to school the next morning.

I drift into a peacefull slumber while snuggling up to my pillow and blanked.

-+-Next morning-+-

I wake up by the sound of something beeping close to my ear. "the fuck?" I frown by the sound, not able to understand where it is coming from, and then it stops. "Goodness graces." I say and snuggle more into my covers. 15 minutes later the sound goes off again, now more to my senses, I realize it's my alarm. "SHIT!" I rush to the bathroom next to my door, seeing it was locked. "You can't be serious!" I yell at the door and slam my fist against it. "Sorry that we made a chedul for this Lila, so no, you can't get in, you would have to go to school without taking a shower!" I hear my mom say at the other side of the door.

"God damnit.." I mutter and dress myself in my room.

Finally dressed in my shorts, favorite American T-shirt and long wolf necklace, I head out and grab an apple for breakfast.

(Lila and her outfit, just imagin the bear is a wolf ;) )

After my mom ate her breakfast, we go out and get in the car. Yes i know, I'm 16 and still don't have my lincence. Why? Because I'm scared to ride in cars, that's why.

We both stay quiet the whole ride, but when we pull up to the parking of school, my mom speaks.

"Be safe okay? Don't do crazy things with your mate." She tells me while holding my hand. I smile warmly at her and kiss her cheek. "I will mama, now let me go to school and find him." I say with a light chuckle and she let's go of my hand. I get out of the car and head to my school, already seeing familiar faces. I walk to one of them, who happens to be my best human friend, Cody.