end

Little boots were splashing in puddles of the falling rain, followed by fits of giggles of a little girl.

"Watch out that you don't get sick Lila-Faith. You know what happend last time." A 23 year old Alan called after his daughter.

He decided to follow Lila's wish and name their daughter Faith, but he couldn't stop himself with naming her Lila too.

Faith didn't really look like her mother though. She only got her freckles and maybe a bit of her rebelious nature too.

After Lila died, Alan made the rainy streets of London his home again. He got his education back and studied to be a acountant. He just got out of school this year.

Some streets farder, they reach the appartement they live in.

"Daddy, are we going to live in a big house someday?" The question didn't catch him off guard anymore. This was a monthly routine question where he always says the same answer.

"Maybe someday."

Even if this appartement complex was huge, the packhouse of Davids pack was bigger and they would go there a month before she gets 16. Alan was dreading that day though, he would have to let everything fall again and force his daughter to come with him.

He also made sure his daughter wouldn't be baptized, saying that werewolves had an other religion.

-----------------------------

Time went by fast, and without knowing, Alan and Faith were on their way to their new 'house'.

Lila-Faith was now 15 years old and a real trouble maker. not only did she protest on going away, she even tried to run away before they could start their journey.

It looked like she really got her mothers personality, but at last, Alan didn't really mind. 7 hours went by and the middle aged man could see the huge mansion already. He heard a faint gast from beside him and he had to smile.

"Don't tell me we live alone in such a big thing." Alan's smile faltered. "No, we don't. We have to live with other people too." He stopped the car and the door of the building opened, showing a much older looking David, next to him was Nev and he could not help but gulp. He sighed and got out of his car.

He heard his daughter slowly getting out of the car behind him and nervously fumbled with her hands. Clearly out of her doing because of the big and muscular men.

David decided to break the silence. "Hello Alan, welcome back to Mountain Peek P-" Nev coughed. "Yeah welcome back.

David realized his mistake when he looked at the girl behind the human, she clearly looked like him but smelled like a wolf, he could also see Lila's freckless all over her face.

"Lila-Faith?" He questioned. The girl gulped and hid behind her father, who raised his eyes to the heavens. "Lila, how did I raise you?" Alan got a snort from Nev, which wasn't really helping. Slowly, but surely, she got from behind her fathers back right in the field of her soon Alpha and looked him in the eyes. "Nice meeting you Sir." She said while stretching out her hand for him to shake. Alan could see David clearly trying to hold in his temper by the 'respect' Faith showed him. As calmly as he could, he shaked her hand. The same thing happend with Nev.

The Alpha looked at the human Omega again and got inside. "Follow me please."

They had a walktrough and were told where everything was. Alan saw some of his old friends, from whom Cindy, who always teased him. She only needed one glance to see that it was his daughter he brought with him and she smiled proudly. They also came across Anna, with a little kid in her arms together with a big belly. Alan had a hard time remembering it was normal and moved on.

When they finally ended up in David's office, Alan knew shit was about to go down.

"So Lila-Faith, what do you know about yourself?"

END

-------------------------------------------------------------------

this took a LONG time xD

I am so sorry but I just got to much into other stuff and also more personal and family stuff too, so excuse me xD it's also just the end of it all, I thought of a second book but I don't think I will ever make it xD I also thought about making a side story of Anna and Nev but nah, also not in the mood for it lol. anyway, thanks for reading until the end! keep in mind, this was my first ever book, so I know it was boring lol

have a nice day/night further! bye