ch 11

Lila's POV

I marked Alan.. it's not that it turned out he didn't wanted it afterwards, he loved it. The mark that magically appeared in my neck got me off guard though, I still didn't know how that ended up there, but I didn't mind, because it felt amazing knowing I'm his.

I'm currently licking my mark on Alan to heal it but I couldn't help it to tease him too.

"Lila, stop teasing me." he groaned and I had to bite my lip for not moaning on how sexy he sounded.

I looked at his mark and see it was completely healed.

"Thank you nurse River." Alan thanked me with a wide grin.

I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"So if I understand this right, we'll have a stronger bond now right?" My mate asked me and I nod.

"And the Mating Progress began too." I mentioned and I hear a faint hum from Alan.

It was around 3 PM now and Alan and I were just talking about what we would do now that I don't go to school anymore.

"You know, from the moment you have a free spot in your work-time and I'm home I can teach you some stuff." Alan suggested and I strugged. "Sure." At that, we both lied down on the bed, facing the ceiling. After another while of silence, my BF started to talk again.

"It feels weird you now, I mean, I'm technically married to you right now, so I have to call you my wife." He tells me while glancing over.

I blush at that. 'He called us his wife.' My wolf purred and I bite my lip.

"P-please don't bite your lip like that Lila..." Alan pleaded and I stop directly.
"You called me your wife.." I say dreamingly while turning my side to look at him with adoration.

He smiled at my reaction and also turned to his side to face me and he cups my face in his hands. "Of course I did, you are after all, my beautiful, strong, wife-mate." He said with a toothy grin.

I giggle at his use of words. "Wife-mate?" I snort. "Is that even a word?" I ask with slight amusement.

He rolled his eyes and kissed the bridge of my nose. "If I say it is a word, it is a word." He stated and I raised an eyebrow.

"So you are a walking dictionary who is mated to me?" I ask him, still with the raised eyebrow.

"Well... We haven't mated yet." He wiggles his eyebrows with a smirk and I look at him with a shocked expression but I quickly get myself back together and slap him with a pilllow.

"Perv."

"Ohh hush you love me." I freeze at that. Did I love him? I do know I like him, and my wolf can't stop talking about him and missing him if he's gone but do I love him?

Alan must have noticed my frozen state because he get's me closer to him by pulling me by my waist. "Hey are you alright?" He asks me with a low voice.

I get out of my daze and nod. "Yeah I'm fine no problem. I was just talking to my wolf." I lied the last part, just so he wouldn't ask questions.

He furrows his brows but let it go.

"I need to go to the bathroom." My mate stated after a while and got out of the bed.

I directly missed his touch so I whimpered loud enough so he could hear it. He turns his head and smiles. "I'll only be gone for a minute wolfie, don't worry." He tells me and kisses my lips softly.