ch 13

Lila's Pov

I feel someone nudging my shoulder and I groan in frustration. I didn't want to wake up, I wanted to stay in the warm embrace that is called my mate.

"5 more minutes.." I murmur while getting deeper into the covers and in the warmth of Alan's chest.

"Lila, I already waited a half hour so you could stay with your mate a bit more. We're already pretty late on schedule." I hear Mason whisper and I sigh.

"Fine, I'll be there in a bit..." I say and wave my hand at him.

When I hear a the door close I begin to get used to opening my eyes and I slowly wake up.

I finally get up and decide to take a shower. After I was done, I took one last glance at my mate and pecked him on the lips, just to disappear.

After some minutes of walking trough the mansion, I'm finally in the laundry room.

"You finally got out of your room huh?" Mason asks me and I roll my eyes.

"Be happy I did, or you would have to fold the laundry alone." I shot back and he gives me a grin.

He never was the best in folding my laundry, that's for sure.

After we were done, we part the folded laundry in two and decide that I would to the first and second floor and he the third and fourth.

We part way's and I begin on my journey on knowing which clothing is who's.

When I finally placed the last pair of clothing next to the last door, I sigh in relieve that it was finally done. I start my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the packmembers, already feeling tired again.

"This is going to be a long two years.." I murmur to myself when I yawn and get into the kitchen.

"Ahh Lila you're here, can you get eggs for me please?" I hear the other Omega ask me when I just get into the room.

"Yeah sure give me a moment." I tell him and get to the fridge to get the eggs and give them to him.

While he was making the omelet, I was getting myself busy with preparing the fruits.

We prepared everything in silence, so I began to hum a song, singing the words here and there. (play the song)

"can you... Can you stop humming that song please." Mason silently asks and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Why? It's a nice song right?" I question him and he inhales deeply with a pained expression on his face.

"Just... Stop singing..." I look with concern at the older man and want to say something but I didn't know what, so I stay silent for the rest of the time.

I get into dinning hall to prepare the tables for the early birds among us so they could already eat something. I jump when arms wrap around my waist and kiss my mark, showing me it was Alan.

"What are you doing here so early?" I ask him in a whisper.

He chuckles. "I woke up when you kissed me, so after a while I decided to go and eat early."

I blush and turn around in his arms. "What time is it?"

"7:06." He tells me while looking at the big clock on the wall.

I curse myself for not looking at it myself.

"And as you may know, school starts at 8:30 and I wanted to be early." He continuous and I nod.

"I'll get you something to eat." I say while wiggling free from his embrace.

When I came back with some bacon and eggs, he was already sitting in his chair, waiting for me.