ch 12

Alan's POV

I wake up with something sticky on my forehead. I grab it and it turns out to be a sticky note. Now that I took in my surroundings, I noticed that Lila was gone and I frowned.

I look back at the note and see that something is written on it.

Dearest Alan,

I was woken up by the Omega male that I had to work :( So I gave you a quick kiss goodbye and write you this little note ;) If we have luck we can see each other walking around the packhouse.

I hope till then,

love

Lila xx

My heart swells up and I smile brightly because of the little note. I hope she'll do this every morning because I don't doubt it that she will have to do this every day.

I get out of my bed and stretch just when the door opens. I look behind me because my back was to it and I see Nev in the doorway.

"Okay new member of the pack, I'll teach you the rules you must know in this packhouse." I nodded and fully faced him by turning my body.

He sat down in one of the couches of the room. "Number one: Never disrespect your Alpha, Beta or the third in command." He started and I nodded.

"Number two is a personal rule but it's still one you have to keep yourself with: Don't distract your mate when she is working, she is the Omega and has chores in the packhouse." I sigh at that but completely understand so in nod again.

"Number three: There are vampires in our territory so when there are some in our packhouse, that's completely normal and so you have to be polite to them."

He said some more rules and I listened carefully, trying to register everything he told me. When he was done, he casually walked out of the door and left it open, only to come back with clothes. "I didn't really knew your style so I just got a shirt and some black pants for you." I smiled at that.

"Nah man it's alright, can I go and collect my stuff from my dads house today? He sort of kicked me out after I said nothing to him for two day's." I asked him.

"I'll come with you and drive you there with my car, it will go faster then But change your clothes first please." I nodded.

"You weren't at breakfast this morning." He told me and I looked at him with a question stare.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Breakfast was an hour ago, it's now 8:30."

I made an ahh sound and pulled my shirt over my head.

"Is that what I think it is?" Nev asks me while coming closer and looking at my neck.

"Oh heh yeah, she marked me." I said awkwardly and I see his cold stare at me.

"very well then, she will get into heat in about a week or two." He said with a bored tone and sat back in the couch.

I stare at him with knitted brows. "Heat?"

He sighs and get's deeper into the couch. "Heat is when a she-wolf mostly desires her mate and wants to mate with him, if you haven't mated yet."

My cheeks heat up and I gulp. I had two weeks to get ready for her to become sexy Lila, that's going to be trouble...

I was done with redressing myself and Nev and I got to his car.

Lead me the way Alan." I nod and give him direction from the moment we were in the town. My Beta stopped the car in front of the little but impressing house. I sighed and knocked on the door. My father opened, his button up shirt half out of his pants and a beer bottle in his hand.