ch 15

I hear a 'come in' and slowly open the door. I see Anna, Nev and David sitting in confy chairs in a large office. I slowly walk in with Lila right behind me.

"Sit Alan, Lila." David ordered the both of us and we obeyed, knowing by the sound of his voice that we were fucked.

I feel his ice cold stare at me and I didn't dare to look back. I knew that what I did in that moment of anger pained Lucas' pride and so I'm sure I will get my plate of problems.

The door opens without a knock and I turn around to look who it is when I see the third in command with the other Omega on his heels. I frown when I see him but pay it no mind.

Mason sits down next to me and Lucas gets to his place next to the Alpha.

Nev looks at his Mate and she stands up, gives me a fast and worried look and exits the office.

My palms get sweaty and I get nervous all the sudden, causing my heart to beat faster and I steal a glance at Lila, who's hands were trembling.

"I will directly get to the point here, what you did Alan, is showing great disrespect for one of the rules AND your leaders and is not acceptable." David began and I swallowed.

I'm in deep shit...

"Therefore, you will get a punishment, which is just like Lila's, You will have to stop school and work here as the Omega." 

I was frozen in place.

He just trowed me out of school.

The place where I could get my education.

My future.

My life.

He stole it from me without warning.

I felt anger rising up but I held it down, knowing that even if getting a hard status decrease, it didn't mean I wouldn't get a bigger punishment by yelling at an Alpha.

I took a deep breath and dared to look my Alpha's way. Somehow not missing the glint of a smirk on the third in commands lips.

I clenched my teeth together a took deep breaths from my nose.

"Do you understand Alan?" His voice suddenly sounded even higher in status then before and it shocked me.

I swallowed and answered while looking at the table. "I understand Alpha David."

"Good, the degradation will be held tomorrow evening, as well as tomorrow being your last school day. So make it a good one." David said without emotion. "You may leave now."

My Mate and I stood up together with the former Omega, who had a stunned and releaved look on his face.

The bastard..

I stomp back to my room and let the door open for Lila to get in, because my fury has become smaller after my fast walking.

"Are you alright?" Lila whispers to me while touching my forearm. I sigh and look outside the window. "I probably have to look at this on the bright side, right? Like, thinking about the fact that I'll see you every time now. Or at least more then before."

I hear a silent chuckle from Lila and I feel her tugging on my arm so we could move to the bed.

"I thing our third in command is still a dick." I stated and snuggled close to my Mate who purred in response.

We stayed in silence for a long time, happy in the embrace of one another and content about the silence.

I don't know how it happend, but we dozed off into a nice slumber.

------//------//------//-------

I wakr up by a tingling feeling on my lips and a slight pressing on my chest.

"Goodmorning handsome." I hear my Mate whisper against my lips and I smile.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I whisper back while grabbing her closer to me.

"Ready for your last day?" She asks me and I groan. "I know I will see hell tomorrow, so it doesn't really matter does it?" I ask with a hoars voice while turning to my side and pulling Lila with me. I hear her cute shriek and snuggle closer to her.

"Alan you have to get out of bed. It's 8 o'clock." My Mate warns me but i don't have ear for that. I just snuggle closer in my Wife's chest and kiss it tenderly. I hear her breath hitch and I kiss the crook of her neck.

"Alan..." I hear her moan softly and my breath gets heavier. "Don't tell me I have to go to school. I heard than enough today." I inform her while kissing her magical appeared mark.

Somehow, I ended up on top of her and we had a heated make out moment until we heard a knock on our door.

"Alan, time to go to school and Lila, you will be doing the dishes because you left me like that." I hear Mason's voice on the other side and groan out of frustration in Lila's mouth, who bites my lips in return. I almost get back into our make out sesion when I hear Mason again.

"School oficially started at the moment so you will be late Alan, come out and face the day and for you Lila, I want to see you in the laundry." With that, I hear footsteps go away from our door and I finally look back into Lila's eyes.

"I don't want to go to school." I pout and my Mate chuckles while caresing my cheek.

"You'll see me again this evening and after that, always." She tells me tenderly.

"You promise?" I ask her in a whisper.

"I promise." She whispers back to me and gives me a last kiss before I get up and start my last day.

-----/////----/////------////---

Eyyy I know that it took me long but om I have reasons for that.

One, I have a busy school life

Two, I have a life in general

And three, insparation is lost on me for the moment but i do know that this book will come to an end in three or four chapters. I did think about a sequel, but I'm not really sure about that yet.

Anyway, hope you liked it and please consider a vote, comment and maybe a follow?

Thanks!