Ch 9

Alan's Pov

"We need to go." Lila tells me with panic clear in her voice.

"What why? it's peaceful isn't it? Why would we go?" I ask her concerned.

"Rouges Alan, i told you about those right?" She asks me while tugging me to follow her.

"Y-yes.. Are they dangerous?" I ask her.

"Yes, very, now run Alan!" Lila yell at me when i see one of the rouges coming to us.

"What?! I'm not leaving your side!" I tell her confidently but she pushes me away.

"Alan, I'm a werewolf. I'll be fine!"she assures me but i still wasn't really into it.

"Go Alan! Now!" She growls at me and turns into her wolf, with clothes tearing and bones cracking in the progress.

Her warning and shifting into her wolf was enough for me to realize i really had to go, so i took a run for it. After a half minute of running i turned around and i could still see and hear them.

the growls and snarls were unbearable and i decided to stay where i was and i would step in when i thought i was needed.

after five minutes of seeing her fight the rouges i began to get worried. You could see cut's everywhere on her wolfs body and they weren't little either.

Then one of them charged towards her and pinned her towards the ground. i heard her whimper and i couldn't hold it anymore.

I ran back towards them and screamed at the top of my lungs that they had to leave her alone.

In the meantime Lila was back in her human form.

Naked.

It made me angry AF that those wolves looked at her like that.

I ran faster and pulled my shirt over my head to cover my mate with it when i reached her.

"Don't you fucking look at her like that!" I yelled at them and they began to back away.

"Yeah back away stupid dogs!" I angrily said while holding Lila close to me. I hear her slow breathing and try to calm myself down with that.

Suddenly i hear a growl from behind me and look.

I'm eye in eye with a black wolf, he's at least 6,6 ft and power radiated from him. I didn't know if i could trust this one and held Lila closer to my body and swallowed.

The wolf looks away from me to the rouges and he growls daring them to come closer. They back away a bit more and the black beast snaps his jaw at them, causing some of them to run away. At this point, the big wolf was in front of Lila and i protectively until all the rouges left.

I stood up with my mate in my arms and made sure she was comfortable.

My yellow shirt was soaked in blood and my breath hitched at the sight of Lila's pale face. I looked up and saw none other then David looking back at me.

"We're not so far away from the packhouse, if you give her to me we can run faster." He suggested but something in me made me hesitate.

"Come on Alan, do you want your mate to die or what?" He asks me harshly and i directly gave her to the Alpha making him run with her in his arms.

I got enough running lessons to keep up with him and in a matter of 5 minutes none stop running, we arrived at a big mansion in the woods.

Someone in a white coat stormed out of the door and took my girlfriend over from Alpha David. I wanted to follow the man but David holds me back.