He talks in his sleep~ Preference~ Tumblr

________________________________________________________

Dan -

Lately you've been waking up, hearing Dan talk about whatever came into his sleep driven mind. You noticed one night when you had woken to Dan mumbling something about a 'dragon' and 'sunflowers'. Though, tonight when you woke he was mumbling about you, "I should write a song," You snickered, keeping still as you continued to listen to your boyfriend speak in his sleep. "About Y/N. She's really pretty, kind of weird at times." You frowned playfully and released a small laugh, "She really is perfect...perfect." He drifted off, shifting so that his back faced you. You yawned and snuggled into his back, still smiling.

_________________________________________________________

Phil -

"Y/N?" You rolled over at the sound of your voice, "Yeah?" You whispered groggily, only to find Phil rolling over to face you in his sleep. "Oh yeah, Y/N, she's such a nice person. She's beautiful, she's funny, she really is perfect." You smiled, at the unexpected gesture and listened in as he continued to murmur sleepily, "I couldn't ask for anyone better...for...me"." He finished, you laughed slightly and cuddled in closer, "Good night, Phil." You breathed, sleep taking you over.