Care package! Preference

HI

IM HERE.

Anyways, my life's been- tbh I've kinda been doing nothing. Taking a short break? Idk. I still have so much I need to update. So yeah. Also I made an update book over on my main. Link to account in bio and you'll find the book. Pleaseee read for updates. Honestly it would help me so much. Plz don't kill me for this long a/n, but I have crap to go over. First. I think I'm going to discontinue this book at 100 parts.

DONT PANIC.

I'm just making a second, more organized book. Along with TØP and BigBang imagines. Along with many Dan and Phil fanfictions. I have many books planned. Please remember to go follow my main account, link in bio. I'm almost at 200 followers! Wowie!

On with the chapter!

———

Dan—

Where you be- America

What he would send you- A nice letter, along with your favorite foods from around the world. His only American money so you wouldn't have to use your own money to buy medicine. He would also get you a stuffed bear.
Phil—

A stuffed lion, along with a bunch of candy, and some small boxes of cereal, plastic spoons included. He would write you a long letter, and he gave you a coupon book, one of the many Phil related coupons being - Skype calls everyday.