Dan oneshot~tumblr

Age 21

You sat down in your car wanting nothing more than to go home and see your boyfriend. You had recently got a job at a nearby café. Dan and yourself had decided 3 months to save up some money to go on holiday in a year. He wanted to go somewhere hot, and you can't wait to see him topless in a swimming pool with a huge grin on his face. Dan meant a lot to you, you had known him for around 15 years. You still remember when you first saw him.

Age 7

Mum had invited the Howell's over again. It didn't mind them much, they have a boy called Daniel is a year older than me so we used to play a lot when we were younger. I barely know his parents but Daniel is like my best friend.

It was nearing lunch time and mm was running round the house. "Why are you caring so much?" I asked sitting on a dining room chair with a red floral cushion.

"I want them to like us." She then picked up empty mugs and plates before calling down your Dad. Then the doorbell rung. Mum walked over, you following. There stood Dan's mum and Dad, holding there 2 year old son Adrian. Your mother opened the door wider welcoming them into your home. Sarah, Dan's mum pushed him forward motioning him towards you. "Why don't you go play with Y/n." He stood next to you as they all laughed and ate some food totally forgetting about you.

"You like Zelda and pokemon?" You whispered in his ear folding your arms behind your back.

"Yeah." He smiled at you excited. You lead him up to your bedroom, but it was more a gaming room, and opened the light wood door. You pulled up two beanbags and sat him down before starting the N64.

"You're good at this!" He laughed mashing the buttons to win.

"Thank you, you're not so bad yourself."

Age 21

You drove for about 10 minuets before arriving at your shared flat. You had picked him up some chocolate and dinner for tonight as you were planning on telling him the news. You didn't know how he would act, would he be happy or sad, well I guess he won't be sad. Why would Dan feel sad when he found out your pregnant. He could be mad though. You both got drunk at PJ's birthday party, when he/she got conceived so it wasn't exactly planned. Opening the door you heard him pacing along your bedroom. "Dan?"

Age 12

You were going round Dan's house again and maybe watch a film. You both have always done this on a Friday night, it's become sort of a tradition. You would take turns in icing usually resulting in a horror or comedy and occasional action. Your toes were beginning to grow numb as Dan lived quite far away from the school and the weather was very wet. Your broken soggy flats were not helping your feet feel any more comfortable until you arrived at his house.

"Hi Dan and Y/n." His mother welcomed, wiping her hands on a pale tea towel probably from washing. His mum didn't mind you coming round most days as she told you that you were like a daughter to her. Dan took your black bag off and threw it next to his on the door. Pulling of his blazer and shoes like you. The fluffy carpet felt strange, poking through your toes and making them feel less like they could fall off. He dragged you upstairs offering you a drink. The hallway was painted a light blue colour and decorated in painting of him and his brothers drawings.

"My mum said she's going out soon so we'll have the house too ourselves for a few hours."

"Cool." You said arriving at Dan's room. The walls were white but completely covered in poster and pictures. He had a double bed and a TV in the corner not forgetting the small wardrobe housing all his black clothes. You sat down on his bed, hi sitting next to you. "That was funny at school today." You said starting a conversation.