Wow Im back. (Suprising I know.)

Trust me this is a chapter.

Also I was just on break because I'm lazy.

So, imagine you filming a video with yo homies Dan and Phil. An eater one to be exact.

"WHAT IS THE UP HOMIES!"

"Calm y/n." Dan said.

"NO! BECAUSE TODAY!"

"We're going to be filming an easier baking video!" Phil said, sliding into his kitchen.

"Yes, Phil. We are going to be making pastel brownies." You said.

"How the BLEEP (because you know in Phil's videos he censors swearing) do we make something SHIT BROWN FLOWERY PINK?" Dan asked.

"I don't know! But hat is what we are here to do!" You said.

You got everything ready in Dan and Phil's aesthetic Easter kitchen, and then turned the camera back on.

"Alrighty frens! Let's start with the mix! Just going to put that in. MMMM." You said.

"Then!" Phil said. "You're going to put in your butter!" He puts in the butter.

"Are we going to give exact measurements?" Dan asked.

"No, we'll put a recipie in the description." You said.

~~~

After about an hour and a half in the kitchen and alot of footage. You finally turn off the camera while the (hopefully not failed) brownies bake.

"So, what of they fail?" Dan asks. He looked actually worried, which was kinda hilarious.

"We'll put a stock photo of some Easter brownies over the real brownies and then call it a day and never face the internet again." You suggested.

Yeah that's all I have so far

Yeah that's all I have so far. Leave some suggestions on how to end it in the comments because I have extreme writers block. Cya frens!