Moving in video - Dan

Key! 
Y/f - your friend
Y/c/n - your channel name
Y/f/n - your fandom name

You and Dan decided that it would be best if you moved in together.

You were getting married at the end of the summer, and Dan and Phil's lease ended, not yours and y/f's, but they could live there about a month later and move close to you and Dan.

"We should probably tell them." Dan said, looking at you questionably.

"Yeah, we should." You said, getting up and walking to your room you'll soon be leaving.

You set the up the camera and lighting pretty quickly, since you've been doing for years (You're a youtuber too) and you don't have much anyway. Dan sat down on the bed, and you joined in.

You pressed the button to record.

"Hello who ever happened to click on this video! It's y/n, and I'm here with Dan..." You said, as you directed your hands towards him.

"Hello!" He said waving.

You smiled, then said. "We have made a decision that some of you may or may not like. But it's just that time of our lives where we have to do it." You said.

"ARE YOU PREGNANT?" Phil asked from the other room.

Dan started to laugh and you just facepalmed. "NO!" You said.

The neighbors would be happy about that screaming.

"Anyways..." Dan went on, "We are moving out."

"DUN DUN DUNNNNN". You said giggling.

"Yep! We are moving out and in together!" Dan said, putting his hand over your mouth as you said DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

"We made this decision because we are getting married at the end of the summer, plus we've been in a relationship for a while, and we both think it's time we move in together." You finished saying.

"Yeah, I wanted to do this too, for the people who think y/n is forcing me. It was my idea."

"Well, this that bit of information, videos probably be on a weird schedule because we start moving tomorrow, I hope you have an amazing day, byeeee!"

"Byeee!" Dan said.

And you turned off the camera.

~•~•~•~•~

A few hours later, you go over to Dan's house to see him editing the video. Sat down next to him on his couch.

"Hi." You said, putting your head on his shoe to get a better look.

"How's the editing going?" You asked.

"It's doing quite well actually." Dan says. "Wanna see it?"

You nodded your head.

He played the video, it looked great. But you had to comment on something.

"Should we upload this?" You asked Dan.

"Yeah! They need to know. And it's best if we tell them."

"True, alright go back on with your editing."

You scared to upload this. It was a change. A big change. Not only for the fans, but for Dan, Phil, you, and y/f. Phil and y/f would have to find places to live, and while you already have one set (Dan and Phil's current apartment), y/f and Phil don't.

It's also going to be weird having to go to an office the four of you bought to make videos in. Not only do all four of you have your own channels, you guys have conjoined ones! Obviously Dan and Phil have danandphilgames, but you and y/f have an amazing setup for y/c/n!

Before you realised it, Dan was pressing the upload button to upload it into your channel, and you couldn't stop him. Once it was finished, and the thumbnail was put and all of that good stuff, Dan switched to his account and started to do the same with his account.

The views and comments came in fast. Obviously, it was a video with a huge change.

Almost as if y/f/n read your mind, basically all the comments were positive, some even encouraging.

You were relieved, because you didn't know what the reaction would be.

Dan's channel we're more just "finally, I've been waiting for ages" kind of comments.

You were happy.

That's the end! I just realised I haven't uploaded in a month! But in that month, this book got 97k reads! Holy crap! And this account got 100 followers! HOLY CRAP! I just want to say thank you to the academy...

No, to you guys! I know I'm lazy and have no ideas, but thank you all so so much for reading, voting, and following. The amount it means to me is alot!

Question- how do you feel about Dan rebranding?

Bai my Sparks!